Planning a visit to Victoria, Texas....NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

I'm planning a visit to Victoria, Texas Staff Edit - Remove Ad Elements - Biomed1

What days work better for you gentlemen? Weekdays? Weekends???

Also what hotels would let me check in early since this will be a day trip.

Let me know guys. I look forward to meeting you all!
Great to hear you're coming! I'm making plans to see you while you're here. Best days for me are weekdays - Monday through Wednesday. The LaQuinta by the mall will let you check in by 2:00 or before, and others sometimes will. Can't wait to see you
Great to hear you're coming! I'm making plans to see you while you're here. Best days for me are weekdays - Monday through Wednesday. The LaQuinta by the mall will let you check in by 2:00 or before, and others sometimes will. Can't wait to see you Originally Posted by bald eagle
Thanks! I'll look into that. I'll be in touch.

Also more suggestions would be great.
Chaparral and Lone Star on 59 bypass are pretty nice - equal to LQ, I'd say - and you can check in early there, too. Baymont might as well, and Courtyard Marriott does too. Both are near the mall, very nice, but a little more expensive. Hope that's helpful.
Great to hear you're coming back. Can't wait to see you again, keep sending those sexy pics of your new slimmer figure ��
Great to hear you're coming back. Can't wait to see you again, keep sending those sexy pics of your new slimmer figure �� Originally Posted by mrdvnt
You bet!
I'm coming Victoria! Stay tuned!
Gonna try this again Victoria, Texas!

I'm planning to visit next week. Help me out here. Thanks.

See my web site below for details.