No aganecies= no fun

This place has really gone down hill since GND and the other agencies disappeared. They need to come back!!!
They can't come back optimator and empty wallet won't let them come back
They can't come back optimator and empty wallet won't let them come back Originally Posted by Hunter 510
This debate has gotten so old and trite! It's not the choice of anyone other than the manager of the agency. All they have to do is adhere to the guidelines! I know at least one who was doing that, but left for personal reasons.
What happen to the agency voted #1 by you all? Smh
This place has really gone down hill since GND and the other agencies disappeared. They need to come back!!! Originally Posted by simpleren
Might as well find some place else to play. This town has been burned to the ground.
You must have missed this...

I don't know anything about the RGV, other than its full of Mexican whores, so I have no reason to give two shits about it. So, on a whim, I decided to check something out.

I picked three random weeks in July last year when all of your vaunted pimps were posting. Those three weeks averaged 6 ads posted in the Provider Ads forum per week, and an average of 8 women advertised.

The two weeks since the sky fell down south, the Provider Ads forum has averaged 7 ads per week, with an average of 7 women advertised.

This is the apocalypse that y'all have predicted since the pimps were run off the board for violating board guidelines? One more ad per week and one fewer woman advertised per week?

Heh...y'all crack me up. Let me know how the RGV hobby scene here going to hell in a hand basket works out for you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'm sure Houston is full of wild American whores running amock, but down here in the RGV the hobby scene has gone to hell in a handbasket.
  • AAG
  • 02-23-2016, 02:13 AM
You must have missed this... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Did you research the reviews ? Don't just research ads

I myself like Quality over Quantity

The providers posting down here just don't do it for me so I have been hitting the Road and seeing providers in other areas. No reviewing tho I prefer not to feed the trolls anymore
You must have missed this... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Well now we know you can count but that's about all.
I would like to know if you possess any other skills we should be made aware of.
This place has really gone down hill since GND and the other agencies disappeared. They need to come back!!! Originally Posted by simpleren
The door is open for RGVGND and the others to return. They know what to do.

There are currently three agencies in the RGV, not none (in reference to the title of your thread). Corpus is currently at zero.

Provider Showcases (I'm seeing two pages. Both Indys and Agencies are included.)
http://eccie.net/providers.php?location_id=1130&letter=
I know that you all loved the agencies but is there something wrong with seeing Independent ladies? I know there are some in CC and some like myself that travel that way. I guess I am just not understanding what the big deal is when there are plenty of providers in the area. Someone please explain it to me..
  • AAG
  • 02-24-2016, 01:23 AM
I know that you all loved the agencies but is there something wrong with seeing Independent ladies? I know there are some in CC and some like myself that travel that way. I guess I am just not understanding what the big deal is when there are plenty of providers in the area. Someone please explain it to me.. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Excuse my Honesty but Agency Girls were hotter !

The Indys we have are either fat or 5s or lower on a scale of 1 to 10

Now in bigger cities like Houston/SAT/ATX or Dallas Indys can go up to 6-8 on a scale of 1-10 and that's what the Agency girls were all beauty and no brains that's why they are not providers the don't have the skill set to screen/book/ fight off stalkers and deal with white knights.
Ah...so you guys are really just bemoaning the lack of dumbass whores, as opposed to smart whores...

Makes sense, considering it's the valley. My fault...carry on...
Agree !!!!
*chuckles*

I can't stop dying.. so after not learning that hyper critical standards of attractiveness
and what is or isn't beautiful enough plus pervasive hostility makes for a formula that
actually repels women, some of y'all are now feeling ways. And now y'all are complaining
that the well is completely drying up..

It's also quite telling that some of y'all prefer to wait it out for pseudo hobbyist-pimps to
corral "hotter" women over seeing independent providers.