Frustrations

So, it seems like I won't be able to play in Nueces County anymore. I'm not in any trouble or anything like that, but I may have to look for other places to play.

Go south? It's a few hours to the valley. And a few hours to SA.

Any suggestions? Get another hobby?
So, it seems like I won't be able to play in Nueces County anymore. I'm not in any trouble or anything like that, but I may have to look for other places to play.

Go south? It's a few hours to the valley. And a few hours to SA.

Any suggestions? Get another hobby? Originally Posted by davester
We've got a couple worth seeing down here. Eye candy has a few that i really like, but i'm a little biased since they're the only agency i've used. No clue on SA but i'd guess it's got a much bigger herd to choose from.
Im going to SA today. Im not in trouble here Im just tired of CC's bullshit. Seems to me like nobody wants my money so fuck it Im going to start driving
I kind of prefer Austin to SA, at least for SCs. Houston for MP. I used to live around that area.

But the drive back is what kills it. A few hours to think about how great it was and how I wish I had spent my funds on someone or something else.
I kind of prefer Austin to SA, at least for SCs. Houston for MP. I used to live around that area.

But the drive back is what kills it. A few hours to think about how great it was and how I wish I had spent my funds on someone or something else.
San Antonio's strip clubs are going down hill danced out there not too long ago Austin is better
Im going to SA today. Im not in trouble here Im just tired of CC's bullshit. Seems to me like nobody wants my money so fuck it Im going to start driving Originally Posted by vrgontx
Just about every time you post I let you know I'm available. But I feel you on the bullshit going on here. That's why I just lay low. Drama keeps me away from this board. I'm sure it's driven others away from this board as well.
Well, several San Antonio ladies I know are eager and willing to trek to CC. Maybe even in the ck-mobile in the near future.

Thing is, much as they love to have funners with me, my budget only goes so far.

So the CC crowd needs to step up to assure a horn-y of plenty -- assume maybe 6 or 7 ladies willing to trek.

So, if we had a little "gathering," maybe even a private place, would be great to have equal numbers of local ladies and twice as many gents to help even out the playing field.
I'm wondering what the OP is looking for! In 5 years, he's done 30 reviews, only 3 of which were of independent providers with the rest Amps and "other reviews" If he's looking to get fucked in Corpus by a hot girl, maybe he should PM Delila, Celeste, Carlie, Daniiele, Dixxxie, or Sway!
Yeah. I've never had a problem setting something up in CC. They seem to answer my PM's pretty quick. I don't think a lot of the providers read the ISO/Request section so if by posting a thread asking for providers isn't working try a more direct method and reach out to them via PM or text or call if they provide contact info.