Another fucked up day in CC

Well, well. Today I decided to do things a little different so I went ahead and texted a provider (since the ISO method seems not to work here in CC) and she replied pretty quick. Texted back and forth for a few minutes and right at 11:15 am I asked her if we could meet in an hour, she said that was fine and I started driving from Calallen all the way to the area where she told me she was at (Airline & SPID) Fucking rained all the way there and when I got there I started texting her and guess what?? Yeap you are fucking right: NOTHING. Waited a few minutes ant kept texting her and nada, finally exactly at 13:35 she decides to return my text saying it was my fault because she never told me to start driving. Seriously Im about to fucking quit this hobby. This is BS
Well, well. Today I decided to do things a little different so I went ahead and texted a provider (since the ISO method seems not to work here in CC) and she replied pretty quick. Texted back and forth for a few minutes and right at 11:15 am I asked her if we could meet in an hour, she said that was fine and I started driving from Calallen all the way to the area where she told me she was at (Airline & SPID) Fucking rained all the way there and when I got there I started texting her and guess what?? Yeap you are fucking right: NOTHING. Waited a few minutes ant kept texting her and nada, finally exactly at 13:35 she decides to return my text saying it was my fault because she never told me to start driving. Seriously Im about to fucking quit this hobby. This is BS Originally Posted by vrgontx
I'm always available.

And I won't flake on you either.
Rough fucking day for sure! Who was the provider?
should you do a review on her? or is that against the rules and regulations?
should you do a review on her? or is that against the rules and regulations? Originally Posted by perfectdevil
Without activities, it wouldn't count as a review.
Sorry that happened to you. That really sucks.
Sorry to hear that happened hon. No all are flakes.

xoxxo
Catricia
For what it's worth, I can't even get a reply back from 98% of the providers I have contacted in the last couple of days.
This kitten is purring and available for yas