Hobbyists what do you prefer???

Men do you have a preference whether a provider wears makeup or not? Does it make her seem lazy? As if she didn't want to take the time. Or does it seem sexy? Like she's comfortable in her own skin?
All natural is okay with the correct skin tone and smoothness but for me make up is a bit more polished and sexy as the norm. Score card is when make up Is gone after the session. Make up 1-0
And if you opened the door to me, bare faced and bodied like I am now.....would that be a win?
Of course! No question there! My reply was only a general reply! I would walk through the door for the win!
I saw this mouth watering piece of heaven earlier, a creature that beautiful should be arrested to cover it with makeup, or clothes for that matter! Ha

Thanks again Elara
I prefer make up for most
  • BK
  • 11-02-2017, 09:05 PM
I prefer a made up lady that dresses to impress, like a nice present to unwrap and play with. I love to take lipstick off with my body parts.
Made up.. I'm paying for make believe, it's show time!!!
As long it isn't the Tammy Faye Baker I prefer little or no makeup
It's all job prep.

Good mechanics keep their tools organized and clean

Good brick layers keep tools clean, get materials prepped and layed out

Good Barber keeps the floor clean and scissors and trimmers sharp and ready

I expect ladies that I see to have smooth clean pussy, dressed to play, (or undressed at clients request) and full hair and makeup unless otherwise requested

So, my personal preference is full hair and makeup, but for between $250-$600 an hr the provider should do as requested by the client

I can't tell you how many times I have made tiny, simple requests, that were not fulfilled: hair down, fresh out of shower, no panties, full makeup, outfit in showcase, thigh high stockings etc only to be let down when when the time comes, but as usual I arrive with a hard on and take what's offered which really is a shame because I can tip well for the smallest granted desires.

It's a service business, but most of the gals know we're horn dogs so all they have to do is breathe.

One day I swear I'm gonna say: " I was expecting you to have your hair and makeup fixed and your thigh highs on." Then turn around and leave. or not
Would prefer makeup.
  • BK
  • 11-03-2017, 01:21 PM
I can think of a few that actually dressed as requested and they become regulars. So attention to details matter. It’s not like I make requests every time or ask for crazy things. I prefer hair down, stockings/ thighhighs & nice shoes combo... the rest is optional to me.
I can't tell you how many times I have made tiny, simple requests, that were not fulfilled: hair down, fresh out of shower, no panties, full makeup, outfit in showcase, thigh high stockings etc only to be let down when when the time comes, but as usual I arrive with a hard on and take what's offered which really is a shame because I can tip well for the smallest granted desires.

It's a service business, but most of the gals know we're horn dogs so all they have to do is breathe.

One day I swear I'm gonna say: " I was expecting you to have your hair and makeup fixed and your thigh highs on." Then turn around and leave. or not .
BradPitt I don't blame you! I'm sorry your wants haven't been catered to you as requested. You should have done that in my opinion already. Those are not hard requests to fill.
Natural is sexy and really turns me on! If you are naturally beautiful (like these y lady below) don't screw it up with make up.
I have a thing for lipstick and heels. If her preference is to wear neither, I totally respect that however; I’m going somewhere else.

I think the whole business is built on that premise fundamentally, of getting what you’re not getting at home!

Meeting needs = repeat clients!