Recent review

Two things are wrong with it...1. I don't do $$$ for 2 hours. And 2. I was on a long date with a regular in pine bluff on the date he listed. No way was I with this person, I don't even know who he is...so either he got both of those mixed up or he's lying...let's just hope it's a mix up. Waiting for him to reply...
Two things are wrong with it...1. I don't do $$$ for 2 hours. And 2. I was on a long date with a regular in pine bluff on the date he listed. No way was I with this person, I don't even know who he is...so either he got both of those mixed up or he's lying...let's just hope it's a mix up. Waiting for him to reply... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Thanks for looking out for the community BD. Some would have taken a good review and moved on.
Thanks for looking out for the community BD. Some would have taken a good review and moved on. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Always welcome to look out for all of our safety, we are in this together! Lol it wasn't a good review to me...300 for two hours? That's highway robbery!