Does the US have a "secret" weapon?

Look little ass kisser the last administrations had their failures. However Kim's father and grandfather were not the same as this egomaniac.
You add that with your hero's big mouth and another war is the last ting we need.
We are still paying for the last two wars someone started.
Fuck you assholes and your preempted strikes. Originally Posted by bamscram
3 different leaders of NK means nothing Retarded Lenny. What matters is for the past 25yrs we looked they other way while NK methodically developed their nuclear program you idiot. Clinton even gave them a couple billion for a down payment. Just like Obama did for Iran. So now, they're close for a first strike on us you retard. I think you took too many first punches because you can't understand shit can you? It's not Trumps fault that we're in this predicament in the first place. Trump wasn't responsible for the other wars either you moron. Take your nose out of Obamas ass and smell the roses
That's way to many questions for a retarded monkey to comprehend bambino Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He got a little pissy when I asked him to think, didn't he?
Looks like I hit the nail on ButtScramble's pointed head.

He "talks" mindlessly when he should be listening ... just like the NK Thug!

But that's what little thug loudmouths like them do. Talk!

Neither have any substance to offer. Just noise.
He got a little pissy when I asked him to think, didn't he? Originally Posted by bambino
Rumor has it he's naturally "prissy" ... he can't help it.

Nothing worse than a prissy, full of shit loudmouth.
So do any of you think China or Russia will be bold enough or maybe a better word would be stupid enough to back up the fat little rocket man and risk total world destruction. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
They won't back the little fat fuck. But they will wait to see how the dust settles. Korea deserves to be reunited eventually. The question for China and Russia has always been - on what terms?

If China and Russia want to preserve the status quo and keep NK as a "buffer", then they should invade the country, execute the little fat fuck, dismantle his nukes, and install a puppet regime. We wouldn't have a problem with that solution to the crisis.
Trump didn't create this problem did he? It was the incompetence of Clinton, Bush and Obama on this matter. It landed on Trumps desk. There are two options Lenny. Accept NK as a nuclear state, or not. I guess your OK with the former. ( NK as a nuclear power) I don't think that's an option. Trumps administration is trying to come to a diplomatic solution. NK isnt interested. So Lenny, what should he do? Wait for NK to drop a bomb on the US? Then retaliate after a couple hundred thousand Americans die? Is that the strategy you prefer? I don't think NK or Iran should have nukes. And we have to do whatever's possible to make sure they don't have them. Yeah, that's what I think. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree. What makes this crisis even more dangerous is 1) Accepting NK as a nuclear state would flash a green light to Iran and other rogue regimes to accelerate their own programs, and 2) NK has zero compunction about selling nuclear devices and/or technology to anyone who can pay, especially as we try to choke off its other sources of foreign currency.
Here is a no-brainer - we should be squeezing their ability to procure liquid rocket fuels for any ICBMs. It's a tricky and volatile fuel. If they have to produce it at home, they will probably blow themselves up a lot.

Obama had 8 years to figure this stuff out. Why didn't he do anything? Liquid rocket fuel (and its chemical precursors) should have been at the top of every UN sanctions list.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/w...-missiles.html

Obama had 8 years to figure this stuff out. Why didn't he do anything? Originally Posted by lustylad
What did he do in 8 years to advance this country or make it safer?

And I'm not talking about papering the place with worthless shit.

And the whiners on here and elsewhere wanted 8 more of it!
Mattis vaguely alluded to kinetic capability if needed in North Korea. He also said the Pentagon has a few "tricks" up its sleeve. Trump warned of total destruction at the UN. What could it be?

https://amp.businessinsider.com/matt...h-korea-2017-9

Maybe it's a cyber attack:

http://www.politico.com/agenda/story...trategy-000331 Originally Posted by bambino
The only problem with trying a cyber attack is that word was leak during odummer's tenure over how the U.S. used the Stuxnet computer virus to disrupt / disable Iran's nuclear material processing facilities. And the " Mad Mullahs " are probably already talking with Fatty Kim's regime on how to cause hell for the U.S.
So, the NORKS are probably on the look out for something entering any of their networks. As someone else stated, if their networks can't be entered from " outside ", then that means a human intel asset has to insert a virus into their systems in country . Prolly not to many " brave souls " want to see a firing squad by tank on themselves and their family.
I know, but it's not secret. He uses it in public everyday. Originally Posted by bambino
EKIM and assup use THEIR mouths in public every day too........DOWN AT THEIR GLORYHOLES !
That's way to many questions for a retarded monkey to comprehend bambino Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Translation:shot rod can't answer them.
3 different leaders of NK means nothing Retarded Lenny. What matters is for the past 25yrs we looked they other way while NK methodically developed their nuclear program you idiot. Clinton even gave them a couple billion for a down payment. Just like Obama did for Iran. So now, they're close for a first strike on us you retard. I think you took too many first punches because you can't understand shit can you? It's not Trumps fault that we're in this predicament in the first place. Trump wasn't responsible for the other wars either you moron. Take your nose out of Obamas ass and smell the roses Originally Posted by bambino
My nose has never been in Obama's ass retarded lenny, that is just your lemming babble.
So what has happened besides big talk of destroying NK and sanctions?
The other wars are Trumps now retarded lenny. He inherited them, get it ?
Stupid fucking lemming.
Translation:shot rod can't answer them. Originally Posted by bamscram
See, he was correct: That's way to many questions for you, a retarded monkey, to comprehend. So in your frantic juvenile hysteria to appear relevant you post your dumb little one liners that contribute NOTHING to the discourse. You have the substance of a fart: hot, air, stinky, and loud. "Juvenile" fits you perfectly.
3 different leaders of NK means nothing Retarded Lenny. What matters is for the past 25yrs we looked they other way while NK methodically developed their nuclear program you idiot. Clinton even gave them a couple billion for a down payment. Just like Obama did for Iran. So now, they're close for a first strike on us you retard. I think you took too many first punches because you can't understand shit can you? It's not Trumps fault that we're in this predicament in the first place. Trump wasn't responsible for the other wars either you moron. Take your nose out of Obamas ass and smell the roses Originally Posted by bambino
As KansASS' # 1 dingleberry picker, he's GOT to keep HIS nose in someone's ASS !
Looks like I hit the nail on ButtScramble's pointed head.

He "talks" mindlessly when he should be listening ... just like the NK Thug!

But that's what little thug loudmouths like them do. Talk!

Neither have any substance to offer. Just noise. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Stupid fucking parrot.