NURU, get the fuck...

Outta here with that shit.
Its this gel like seaweed slippery goo.
That I was not familiar with, but...
I love it, and everyone should try it if you have not.
I was being MR. submissive the other day
and this Lady used it between us, like everywhere,
and holy fuck it felt great.
Maybe it was the lighting, or the p*t we were on,
the drinks... I dont know, but she rode me for like four to five hours
that night. I came three times during that time, and she just kept having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.
Sounds like you both had a fantastic time! I tried it once and had a similiar experience minus the 4 hrs and p*t. I thought I was going to slide right out my incall's window. Something about the way it makes both bodies so slippery added to my excitement. Definately something I want to try with my so.
Just say no.
No?
I have had two bottles of the real stuff in my incall since early last summer. When in the heck am I going to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm?

I mean, while using the nuru gel.
Still haven't tried the stuff. Must be good, though. Everyone seems to love it!!!

EW
No? Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Guess I'm a young buck. Think the whole saying is "just say no to drugs and alcohol." Well maybe not the alcohol.
would like to find someone in the dallas area that has the stuff and provides more than the massage.

Let me know who please!
I just started offering these massages!
My first was a disaster- needless to say my second was NOT!!!!
LOTS of fun!
xoxooxoo
would like to find someone in the dallas area that has the stuff and provides more than the massage.

Let me know who please! Originally Posted by otrdriver
I just started offering these massages!
My first was a disaster- needless to say my second was NOT!!!!
LOTS of fun!
xoxooxoo Originally Posted by brendaboobies

The first time is always not as good as the 2nd, 3rd.. but from a guys POV, when a guy goes to a massage studio (one that does not advertise "extras") and when I get a HJ or more in a massage studio it is ALOT more intense and enjoyable.

I had the pleasure of this not too long ago from a lady in Houston... and even though massage tables are not designed for screwing on.. there was a futon in the office which worked nicely.

Mutual massaging is always fun.
This stuff is awesome, I offer it and love just as much as my clients that to me for the NURU session.
I've not tried it yet, but now I want to.
  • st929
  • 10-24-2010, 05:01 PM

Check out Angel Therapist folks. She's been preaching the NURU for quite a while.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=massage

and check out post #5 in this thread
I have some left over and I think it makes great lube! Anyone in Austin besides Toulmin have this stuff?