A lil something I put thogether.....

Just a lil something I put together today......

Still need to get some heavy duty dungeon chain for the bracing leg and it is getting stained black. Stands about 7' tall w/ a spread of 42" O.C..

Anybody else out there make their own "toys"? Let see your homemade stuff.
awesome!!!! They have one in the fetish area of a swingers club here in Nola
Makes me want to play.
I've coveted one of those for a while. Pity I can't use it at home and they're not exactly portable. Sigh.
I've coveted one of those for a while. Pity I can't use it at home and they're not exactly portable. Sigh. Originally Posted by Gryphon

isn't one of the bdsm commandments: thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's cross?
isn't one of the bdsm commandments: thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's cross? Originally Posted by missi hart
But I don't want to take away BigBudha's cross! I covet one of my own--one that weighs less than two pounds and folds up to fit in a briefcase.
When is someone gonna make one that converts into a teeter totter my kids can use when im not tied to it? LMAO
When is someone gonna make one that converts into a teeter totter my kids can use when im not tied to it? LMAO Originally Posted by DDMcGee
There's this one that turns into a pedestal for $595.00 but they're not making/selling them anymore... Linky

On another note, this was my first attempt at making such furniture as well as my first venture into this Realm. This particular cross will be finished off tomorrow and then be prep'd to make it's way to it's new home...
Thank you Mr. Wonderful!! I'm sooo excited already Are you sure I can't convince you to try it out? You might just like it!
You found your way in here so who knows what's in store for your kinky future!
Thank you Mr. Wonderful!! I'm sooo excited already Are you sure I can't convince you to try it out? You might just like it! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
You found your way in here so who knows what's in store for your kinky future! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I've always heard that this sort of thing requires a domme you can put your faith in and trust to do what she does best and not have to worry about anything. I *think* I may know someone like that ......so we'll see what's in store for the future.
I love it. You should stain it black but trim on out in oxblood red. That would be bad ass.
There's this one that turns into a pedestal for $595.00 but they're not making/selling them anymore... Linky Originally Posted by BigBudha
I could build that as a comission if someone is seriously interested. It is what I do for a living... build furniture, that is.
Yeah, the pieces on that site can be built fairly easy and for a substantial amount less than their listed prices. The majority of the time spent building furniture/woodwork is in design/drawings and putting together a material list w/ prices. That's pretty cool of them to just give that out for free.

I never turn in material lists or final drawings until I have a contract and deposit.
Well here it is. Still needs the restraint tie downs (I forgot to pick them up on the way there ) but now it's all in the hands of pretty Ms. Britney.

I think next on the wish list is some stocks and a spanking bench.....should go good with that wicked swing they have there.