Pressure on anus during K9

One lady I see likes me to use my thumb on her anus when I am behind her. Just pressing and gently massaging. Anyone else do or enjoy receiving this?
I LOVE a little pressure or even some insertion during K(.
The added stimulus is pleasurable for both parties and helps push me right over the edge!

~Bella
Thanks for replying. I try to start a few topics to get conversation going but some seem to just go stale.
  • Blaze
  • 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm with Bella on this one. It is amazing what one lil finger can do and man that edge she spoke of well its more like a sheer drop off for me into bliss.....
I'm with Bella on this one. It is amazing what one lil finger can do and man that edge she spoke of well its more like a sheer drop off for me into bliss..... Originally Posted by Blaze
That's the whole truth right there ..... dropping off into bliss
I *love* to play with a lady's ass during K9 and DATY, but in my experience it's one of those things you'd better know she enjoys or approach carefully. A lot of lady's don't care too much for ass play.
I guess I am going to be the odd man out on this subject but I can't stand anybody playing with my ass like is being described here. I had one provider try it and I took care of that right quick.

I can see playing with a providers butt cheeks. I mean some of them are just the cat's meow to hold, squeeze and to slap at the right time! But playing with the anus... no freaking way. Not my thing to do or to have done to me. I guess I am just weird... what's new right?
  • Blaze
  • 06-11-2009, 08:07 AM
NO, you are not odd man out. This is one of those things where its either ok or not either way. Just an FYI, not everyone does it right. Just like everything else there is a trick to it, go slowwwww and tease....
  • fawn
  • 06-12-2009, 05:58 AM
The added stimulus is pleasurable for both parties and helps push me right over the edge!

~Bella Originally Posted by BellaDonna
I agree with ya girl, if the guy knows what he is doing ,OMG it can be so hot...
i do like it during doggie but i also like it when he is licking and sucking my clit,
now that will push you right over the edge.....

~Bella Originally Posted by BellaDonna

Well Bella,

I have made a note to myself. I'll make sure to pull out my brain notepad and try it when I get the Honor of visiting with you....

I agree with ya girl, if the guy knows what he is doing ,OMG it can be so hot...
i do like it during doggie but i also like it when he is licking and sucking my clit,
now that will push you right over the edge..... Originally Posted by fawn

Fawn,

I have been lucky enough to know exactly what this does to you while your clit is being worked on...
When I do K9 there is already enough pressure. :-)
Thanks for the tip, Fawn. I will remember!

SAS