Phone: 228-424-2701
Email Address: peace423@live.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1842
City: Bay St. Louis
State: Mississippi
Address: My Place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Conversation, LFK leading to DFK, nipple play, DATY (lots of DATY), CFS, Mish, Greek/Doggie, BBBJCIM, conversation
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$.7 + small tip
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with blonde highlights - to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lexie is about 5' and 105# - a spinner with nice B/C breasts and responsive nipples. Her kitty is shaved and very smooth and tasty.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review,is she new or utr,she ought to be burning this board up with reviews
She's visiting. If you go to her showcase, you can check out her reviews - she has a bunch, just not in MS.
Your belated birthday celebration? Or are you keeping that one secret?

Cheers,

bcg
BCG - it WAS my belated birthday celebration, although I hope to have another on Monday while traveling. Then there's the one I'm planning in conjunction with the meet and greet, plus I need to see Lea Madisson again in December. Oh hell, I'm just gonna call 'em all my birthday celebration...heeheehee.

JaG
BCG - it WAS my belated birthday celebration, although I hope to have another on Monday while traveling. Then there's the one I'm planning in conjunction with the meet and greet, plus I need to see Lea Madisson again in December. Oh hell, I'm just gonna call 'em all my birthday celebration...heeheehee. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Go for it!

Cheers,

bcg
nice review,is she new or utr,she ought to be burning this board up with reviews Originally Posted by lowgear
Not positive, it's been a long time (and my memory is the second shortest thing I have); but this Lexie sure does look like the sweet little Lexie that used to keep us entertained back about 10 years ago.
EZRider:

She used to be on the Coast, and I saw her here a couple years ago. I'm not sure if she was working 10 years ago, though.

JaG
EZRider:

She used to be on the Coast, and I saw her here a couple years ago. I'm not sure if she was working 10 years ago, though.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Woops, I stand corrected - It's was more like 6 to 7 years ago. Definitely before the Big Kat tore up the coast.