The Lone Ranger and Tonto...

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding through the desert and came across an Indian laying spread eagle in the sand with a huge erection. The Lone Ranger asked what he was doing like that and the Indian replied," me being Sundial, telling time."

Well, that made sense. The Lone Ranger and Tonto rode on, keeping the desert safe.

A while later the Lone Ranger and Tonto came upon another Indian laying spread eagle in the sand with a huge erection. The Lone Ranger asked what he was doing like that and the Indian also replied, "me being Sundial, telling time."

That also made sense. The Lone Ranger and Tonto rode on, keeping the desert safe.

Yet later in the day, the Lone Ranger and Tonto, riding through the desert, came upon an Indian laying in the sand spread eagle, masturbating furiously in the heat of the afternoon sun. The Lone Ranger was a bit surprised and Tonto was grinning from ear to ear. The Lone Range asked, "What are you doing?" The 3rd Indian replied, "Me being sundial, winding watch."....