Is Ginger still around

I haven't been to Canada in years and was wondering of the famous Ginger from NF is still providing. And if so, how is she looking these days. It's been at least 10 years since I have seen her and if she is still anywhere near as good, I'd like one more shot at it.
There have been recent adds on BP that sure looks like her. Last time I saw her , 6-7 years ago she was terrible and her service had been going down hill for a while IMHO. Nobody on the Canadian boards wanted to be the first to say so , consequently she kept getting good reviews. TOFTT and do a review I'd be their in a minute if she's back to her old self.
That's kind of what I was afraid of, I'm not so sure I want to drive to Canada to take the chance. I think I'll chose to remember her the way it was.
Pretty sure the Ginger posting in NF backpage is not the legendary one you are looking for. Last I heard she was in Toronto.
The picks in the add were some of her old ones. Now we all know hooks never use another hooks pix! I did hear she finally made it to TO but also she was still working up there, airport area I believe . Who ever finds her DO TELL!
GingerofNiagara the legend is still around, active on TERB and providing in TO. Still looks good from recent pics on TERB. Ginger is one if the best dirty talkers I've ever seen.

http://www.gingersp.ca
Last time I saw her she was really heavy and falling down drunk. There is an epic review of her on TERB where she shits the bed during Greek. Fun girl though. Well over a decade of service to the Niagara peninsula.
Well at least I didn't see that "shit the bed" scene.
Believe Willow the Tigress another legend is still around in St. Catharines. Willow is another mature provider with great reviews who enjoys Greek with no upsell and at bargain rates with our strong dollar.

Just Google; Willow the Tigress.
spoke to her a while back. still in TO. still fun to chat with. saw her in fallsview last about 5 years ago . we had a few beers at 10am. added a few pounds but still a very good sport
She was the first girl I ever saw and one of the few I ever repeated with. Last time with her she downed a 750ml bottle of Vodka during our 2 hour visit. By the time she was leaving she could barely walk and was heading to another appointment. Felt bad for whoever she was seeing. She appeared to be on a downward spiral that was commented on by many.
  • LTO_3
  • 07-04-2017, 07:01 PM
She was the first girl I ever saw and one of the few I ever repeated with. Last time with her she downed a 750ml bottle of Vodka during our 2 hour visit. By the time she was leaving she could barely walk and was heading to another appointment. Felt bad for whoever she was seeing. She appeared to be on a downward spiral that was commented on by many. Originally Posted by puckinbuff
Agree with you Puck. Back in the day she was the one to see even though at times she did have too much to drink but still managed with mixed results in terms of service. Since being in TO, again have heard good & bad, better if she hasn't had too much too drink.

LTO_3