Compliments

I have received some nice ones, thank you ladies!!

I appreciate all compliments but I take them with a grain of salt in this game we play
I hate to say it but I'm with Charles on this one. Sure, you can be a priority for a woman every once in a while, after sufficient begging, a little arguing, a little more arterial plaque from the stress.

Since I am a firm believer in the bell curve, I won't say romantic love is a complete fantasy but I will say it's damned near one.

Hang in Charles, sometimes you have to take solace, even from your adversaries.

Best Regards,
Although it is not entirely in accordance with the parameters established by the original poster, one of the most unusual compliments that I have ever received was from a much older, platonic female friend years ago. In tribute to my sincerity and in contrast to her impression of most men, she said, “You are EXACTLY what you appear to be and that scares most women to death!” I didn’t fully grasp the ramifications of her statement for quite some time after the fact.
I have lost hope too for a time. and i regained it. But i lost hope so much that i even refrained from meeting people for a long period of time. I meditated far away in a house in the country (currently am there again) and when i came back i met someone. Just like that. And he turned my life back to the good again. ANd i started to believe in myself again. After all this destruction and pain i have been going thru.

So it is possible. I have lived thru it. And it almost killed me. And this is no drama-queen sentence. Sometimes you are vulnerable and when then shit happens its worse, especially when you don`t have the psychological resilience or the help others have due to traumatizing experience. I am sure many here can relate to that.
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Although it is not entirely in accordance with the parameters established by the original poster, one of the most unusual compliments that I have ever received was from a much older, platonic female friend years ago. In tribute to my sincerity and in contrast to her impression of most men, she said, “You are EXACTLY what you appear to be and that scares most women to death!” I didn’t fully grasp the ramifications of her statement for quite some time after the fact. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Hot damn Breastlover...I'm not sure that was a compliment!

• WTF
  • 04-04-2011, 04:30 PM
I have received some nice ones, thank you ladies!!

I appreciate all compliments but I take them with a grain of salt in this game we play Originally Posted by DickEmDown
You better not get none of that so called salt on ya!

I just say "Thank Ya" and then wash'em down with a cold brew and make a toast to where they will eventually depart!

I just say "Thank Ya" and then wash'em down with a cold brew and make a toast to where they will eventually depart! Originally Posted by WTF
Not always....
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Not always.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh yea forgot...edit to read: except when I'm drinking apple martini's, I stick'em in my vagina when I'm drinking that chit!
Hot damn Breastlover...I'm not sure that was a compliment!

Originally Posted by WTF
As usual, context is everything and I have no doubt whatsoever that it was meant as a compliment. First of all, she knew me very well as a person. Second, her point was, to paraphrase her, that a man who is what he appears to be is outside the normal frame of reference, let alone life experience, for most women, who are accustomed to the ulterior motives and "love 'em and leave 'em" mentality of many men. Such transparency, therefore, is very difficult to know precisely how to respond to.

As an adjunct, it goes without saying that trust is a very difficult commodity to earn but one that is very easy to lose.
The best ones I have gotten (and several times at that )are about my personality. LOL the best one I think I have given is "OMG YOU ARE SO MANLY" lol it just slipped out after I picked my jaw up from off the floor.
"That wasn't as bad as I expected."
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2011, 07:48 AM
"That wasn't as bad as I expected." Originally Posted by pjorourke
I think she meant ''hard'' , PJ

Words are vague, especially in the hobby. I look for more empirical evidence that I have made a lady "whistle while she works."
When I first started my career I was a buyer. One of my vendors told me after she had met me she thought I would be taller. Odd hugh?
A provider recently called me a "Mo"...or is it "Moe"???

She said it meant Man Whore...

Now, that's an odd one