State: Texas
Address: 635/35
Activities: Hugs, kisses, mutual disrobing, dfk, massage, daty, cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’0”, 100#, smooth skin, manicured, bare, 32C-26-28
Recommendation: Yes

You just want to go out and have a little fun.
Cici sounds like she can be one of the great ones, always has good reviews.
Just saw CiCi a third time. I can’t really adequately describe the 1 full hour of fucking, kissing, licking, sucking, fingering, passionate kissing, hugging, holding, spooning, and just plain old wild sex we enjoy together. It is amazing. Never clicked with anyone like this before!!! Gonna be depressed when she leaves town - whenever that may be.
Agreed. Cici is pure spontaneous
Just saw CiCi a third time. I can’t really adequately describe the 1 full hour of fucking, kissing, licking, sucking, fingering, passionate kissing, hugging, holding, spooning, and just plain old wild sex we enjoy together. It is amazing. Never clicked with anyone like this before!!! Gonna be depressed when she leaves town - whenever that may be. Originally Posted by 777guy
Agreed
Good review
Just saw CiCi a third time. I can’t really adequately describe the 1 full hour of fucking, kissing, licking, sucking, fingering, passionate kissing, hugging, holding, spooning, and just plain old wild sex we enjoy together. It is amazing. Never clicked with anyone like this before!!! Gonna be depressed when she leaves town - whenever that may be. Originally Posted by 777guy
She is still kicking it and there
She's on my list but no cbj for me
She's on my list but no cbj for me Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Some girls do that and you have no idea the rubber was out on.