Name: Jessica
Phone: 515-978-8891
Email Address: Jessicamarshalldsm@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Jessicamarshalldsm.com
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: South side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, lfk, dfk, nipple sucking bbbj, daty, mish, dfk and more convo
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jessica is a very sexy milf with breasts made for sucking, pussy made for licking, ass made to hold onto and nice tight pussy
Recommendation: Yes
I have reached out to her numerous times but I never hear anything back.
That’s kind of strange. I text her and she got right back to me even though she wasn’t available at the time. I haven’t seen her much because I don’t like where her incall was. Guess I’m not a city boy.
So I just read the above review and it says the incall was on the south side. If that’s true then that’s a change. I saw her downtown.
Are you using a phone with an app that conceals your real number? Because she can tell that and won't answer, a pretty common practice among ladies who screen well. She is technically and intuitively an excellent screener, so you may be saying something that raises a red flag for her. Try just calling and speaking to her in person.
She has worked out of the south side for 3 years, never saw her anywhere else, but she did use a hotel occasionally to get around real world issues.
She also told me she doesn't answer texts that just say, "Hi". Start a conversation.
I 2nd everything ClimaxBlues said. She is pretty careful. Also very interesting when you get to know her as well. Great woman, holistically. I don't know if she still does, but she would occasionally travel to other locales too.
I was fortunate enough to get to meet Jessica recently based off of ClimaxBlues and others suggestions. She is everything you could want in a lady. Beautiful, sexy, smart and so damn easy to relax and chat with. Its really a blessing to get to know her.
I was fortunate enough to get to meet Jessica recently based off of ClimaxBlues and others suggestions. She is everything you could want in a lady. Beautiful, sexy, smart and so damn easy to relax and chat with. Its really a blessing to get to know her. Originally Posted by Toontown
Second that... Jess is great!