Looking for a public place to talk

I am hanging out with a civilian woman today and I was wanting suggestions on a place

Preferably a restaurant, but other venues are considered.
That Isn't too loud so we can hear each other talk without yelling
Not too quiet so others around can't listen to our convo

thanks
I would suggest maybe coffee first at Starbucks. Maybe sit outside on the patio its nice and cool today. Then maybe to Glorias. They have a great patio as well.
Does Sambuca on McKinney still have those private booths? I haven't been there in years, but I do remember thinking, "this would be a great place to have a discreet meeting.
Yes sir they do

Lunch?
Yes sir they do

Lunch? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I went to Hurricane Grill and Wings in Mesquite over the weekend. I have to admit the burgers were pretty damn good. They had an outdoor patio bar with a steel drum band playing. Two thumbs up
Cant go wrong with the shops of legacy. Jaspers has a nice setting and you sit outdoors. From there you can walk on down to the man made pond
The Grill on the Alley at the Galleria, good food, great martinis and quiet booths make for a nice evening out.
Go to the Lodge.
The Grill on the Alley at the Galleria, good food, great martinis and quiet booths make for a nice evening out. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
I'm looking for a foursome - 3 awesome girls and me. Any recommendations on how I should go about handling this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V6LNHXCp1k

JK Originally Posted by TSPURS123

CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!
I'm looking for a foursome - 3 awesome girls and me. Any recommendations on how I should go about handling this? Originally Posted by EasyLover214

Taint nothing like disappointing three women at once. I know this fact ... once the laughter subsides, they get mean with their feedback of my performance.