Help

So I'm getting out out of my hotel at 12 am. After there had been no staff here all day to even take payments. Apparently I'm on the do not rent list. I've been here for a week and they just said something. Because I have a different id said. I'm guessing it's from my sister using my ID a few years ago idk. I have 85 bucks to my name 2 dogs and a cat someone left me with. If anybody can help in any way, I would be beyond greatful. My cash app is $yourfavoritemylf85 or nif someone can help with a ride or something.. Idk what to do this is so fukkd.
So I'm getting out out of my hotel at 12 am. After there had been no staff here all day to even take payments. Apparently I'm on the do not rent list. I've been here for a week and they just said something. Because I have a different id said. I'm guessing it's from my sister using my ID a few years ago idk. I have 85 bucks to my name 2 dogs and a cat someone left me with. If anybody can help in any way, I would be beyond greatful. My cash app is $yourfavoritemylf85 or nif someone can help with a ride or something.. Idk what to do this is so fukkd. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
HA HA HA HA this is funny. It is off-topic and humorous.

HA HA HA HA this is funny. It is off-topic and humorous. Originally Posted by RocketSled
What would the topic be in your opinion ?
Nothing funny about a person in need.
What would the topic be in your opinion ?
Nothing funny about a person in need. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
"Hey guys, send me money. I am going to laugh at you all the way to the bank"