Why Don't Men Like Girls that aren't GFE?

Why don't guys like girls that aren't GFE?

Why don't girls like guys with a bus pass?
I can deal with a cbj as long as DATY is on the menu. I can also deal with it if the girl is very hot and she has more to offer that makes it tolerable. But in all honesty it is usually a deal breaker for me.
I've been turned down many times over it.
I don't understand why someone couldn't have fun with protected... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
I believe in safety for both parties.
Any bj that gets you off is, by definition, a good bj. It does take far more skill to give a great cbj than a bbbj. I have had really good cbj's. Though not my preference, if the rest of the package is great, I can live with cbj.
Have found a lady in Indy that gives a tremendous cbj, competitive with the top 20% of bbbj I've had. She doesn't dfk but will closed mouth kiss forever, and its good. And she loves daty. And her fee is in the lower range of that for good providers in the area.
Daty and kissing are actually more important to me than any other specific,as long as the cbj is 'competitive'. For whatever reason, its important to me that my partner(whatever context)
have an enjoyable experience, and daty is typically integral to that. No daty,no kissing(at least closed mouth), no patronage.
I am going to agree with Pyramider. I would be interested in hearing the OPS definition of GFE? To me, based on how she worded her opening question, I get the impression that her definition of GFE is no condom EVER ... not even for full sex. As one responder mentioned, there are many definitions of GFE.

It is my belief that these are the general definitions of what most providers show in their showcase.

NON GFE : No Kissing, CBJ, CFS

Limited GFE : Kissing, CBJ, CFS

GFE : Kissing, BBBJ, CFS

OP, there isn't a right or wrong as we all have our own definitions and things we feel are acceptable in the hobby. I am curious as to how your definitions differ from mine?

If you feel guys who want GFE are looking for uncovered full sex, then you are sadly mistaken about a large majority of the guys in the hobby. The smart guys still practice covered full sex even with girl friends.

However, if you are strictly talking about covered or uncovered BJs, then you are accurate in your assumptions and will simply have to continue as you are. None of my girlfriend EVER gave me covered BJs.

To some guys, a CBJ is acceptable and to some a requirement. However, to a large majority of us, you can compare it to us having you lay back and spread eagle as we grab a piece of plastic and lay it over your crotch and begin licking. It just isn't the same with a plastic wall between us.
I give a great cbj but no one would know if there already got there mind set on bbj... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
I've never gotten a great cbj. But it's not the gal or her technique. It's the condom that ruins it. For me cbj's are a total mood kill.
Do you like getting your pussy eaten through a layer of latex or does it feel better without any interference? Originally Posted by prograde
I doubt most cbj gals are too concerned about that. Many cbj gals don't allow daty anyways. i don't think it really concerns them that cbj's aren't as pleasurable as bbbj's. They simply don't want bare cock in their mouth. Which is fine. They need to do what is comfortable for them. But they should realize many guys won't pay for a cbj.
As one responder mentioned, there are many definitions of GFE.

It is my belief that these are the general definitions of what most providers show in their showcase.

NON GFE : No Kissing, CBJ, CFS

Limited GFE : Kissing, CBJ, CFS

GFE : Kissing, BBBJ, CFS
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown

GFE should mimic what a guy does with an actual gf. It would include dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs. Could also include cim and dato.
GFE should mimic what a guy does with an actual gf. It would include dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs. Could also include cim and dato. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Agreed!!
GFE has NOTHING to do with whether a condom is used. Condoms should always be used, even with a gfe session. GFE is about the attitude, level of interraction, etc. Its largely what sets apart a true courtesan from a hooker.
For the same reasons (?) why some ladies won't see gents of a certain:

-- body size
-- facial hair
-- too large or small an organ
-- smokers
-- missing limbs
-- mobility impaired
-- board position

And the above are not all the reason I have heard over the years.

ijs
Who said gfe meant uncovered and unsafe practices.
I am a a GFE afficonado and cut that bbbj shit out months ago
I can still offer GFE and be safe
Sorry ladies, but with all due respect, you're full of it. The term was invented to describe the sort of thing you'd expect from a GIRL FRIEND. While I've had girlfriends where condoms were used, the ONLY time and reason was for CFS to prevent unexpected and unwanted procreative accidents. NEVER had a GIRL FRIEND use a condom for a BJ. Even if not a girlfriend, I've never had a civvie friend use a condom for a BJ. If she tried to do that with me she never make it to the level of a girlfriend. And yes, I will readily and happily agree that this is not the only criterion the defines GFE, as VegasJen, stated, but this and several of those could all individually break the experience.

Who said gfe meant uncovered and unsafe practices.
I am a a GFE afficonado and cut that bbbj shit out months ago
I can still offer GFE and be safe Originally Posted by CourtesanMorgan
GFE has NOTHING to do with whether a condom is used. Condoms should always be used, even with a gfe session. GFE is about the attitude, level of interraction, etc. Its largely what sets apart a true courtesan from a hooker. Originally Posted by VegasJen
I've got my answer thanks... I understand it's a fantasy and condoms don't fit in some people's... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
With due respect, no, you don't have the answers. Your statement "I understand its a fantasy" simply shows that you don't want to listen if the answer is not what you want to hear. At the end of the day, though, its your right (and every other lady's right) and choice to handle your business anyway that you feel comfortable.