Why Don't Men Like Girls that aren't GFE?

I've been turned down many times over it.
I don't understand why someone couldn't have fun with protected... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
Because this is a fantasy for most men and CBJ (for many) is not considered fantasy. I've got to admit, one of the best bj's I've ever had was from a CBJ lady, but my fantasy is different than other gents.
I would think - and I'm stereotyping here, so ladies, feel free to chime in - that the CBJ-only providers just don't like giving head. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Actually that's the first thought that pops in my head when I see that. There is a market for cbj's though. Some guys prefer them.
Actually that's the first thought that pops in my head when I see that. There is a market for cbj's though. Some guys prefer them. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
The guys who prefer them are doing so for safety reasons. You can't tell me that a guy actually prefers the feel of a condom, lol.
The guys who prefer them are doing so for safety reasons. You can't tell me that a guy actually prefers the feel of a condom, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree. I wasn't implying guys prefer the feel of a condom.
The definition of GFE light or full is a bbbj included. Now, kissing and FIV or FIA may be excluded with Light GFE but I believe the term GFE was created to determine if bbbj was available in the standard service. I personally am not fond of anyone trying to water down the GFE, with light GFE as it can be misleading in the service. Since GFE is a big standard to many hobbyists its used in ads helping the hobbyist make a educated decision about seeing xxx provider. In the advertising of light GFE without bbbj included is a form of deception. As GFE has no business in a providers ad if bbbj isn't included imho. Have you ever heard of someone being halfway pregnant? Or safe bbfs? Answer: NO . Because they don't exist. My point is we have these terms in the hobby for a reason and anyone trying to redefine them is either a manager or provider trying to get the GFE only patrons. But, providing a upsetting NON Girl friend experience where as the provider can respond I offer light GFE not full so bbbj isn't available. In summary: Its my opinion and probably the majority of the seasoned hobbyist that there isn't and should not be a watered down GFE that doesn't include bbbj. Once again you can't be halfway pregnant! Just my opinion.
i agree with mya i been turned down plenty of times cause i wanted to use protection... seems like noone really cares anymore i didnt have a customer for 3 days cause i kept saying no to bb. And then when u say yes they get mad and scream upcharge.... well i feel u want extra fries at mcdonalds they charge... if ur looking to super size ur experience .... either give a nice tip & know ur gonna get taking care of or settle fr less and get something to complain about in ROS
I went to a swingers club with a client tonight. It was so hot. When it was all said and done, he sent me a text. He said that I was girlfriend material. It was flattering. Thank you for letting me share. Collette's Dallas. People were fucking everywhere. That is where I received my first public facial. I may have red-eye for 3 days but it was so worth it. Good times with me and 1 nice guy. Unfortunately he does not write reviews because I promise it would be an exciting one. Cum one, cum all.