When to say I love you ❤️

• Tiny
  • 01-12-2018, 09:31 PM
Say it when you're cuming inside her. Or better yet, just a little before, and end with "you're having my baby" around the time your orgasm is ending.
I'm horny
Don't try to make it something it's not. There is no love involved. Unless you are talking about the love she gets from taking your money or how you love fucking her.
It seems like you did this topic in jest so since you want to be entertained, let me entertain you. This is sex for money, not the love boat, not the love connection, and definitely not Christian mingle. I have met SEVERAL ladies here that I liked, but I liked them because we fuck have fun and when I cum I leave ! No strings attached, no need for me to lie and say I’ll call you later ( because I won’t ) just pay, fuck and go ! A lot of these ladies here are some nice people and some are excellent bullshitters that will milk you dry if you let them. There is no love here, like maybe, but no love.

Everyone here that has tried has failed, everyone that quits comes back, it’s an addiction, but just like any addiction the moment you realize that the way it makes you feel isn’t real, you’re better off. If you’re going to fall in love here you might as well start counting down the days to your disappointment. Originally Posted by Gucci
Gucci said it best.

There can be good friendships here. You can have a great time - one hour at a time. But this is no place to find love. You are paying the ladies for the IOP. The good ones give it to you, but don't mistake that for love.
When you're both rolling if you want her to reciprocate
I think we all get love requests from our frequent flyer clients.IHappy Valentine's Day!
Don't tell her. Show her with some extra green $tuff.
Say it the night before you take her to the Dominican Republic for a next day divorce vacation.
There's a song called "If I say I Love You, Consider Me Drunk", sang by Johnny Bush.
Listen to that song, then go buy some pussy. Makes it all better.
It’s not love until both people stop holding in their farts. So if your partner says it before then, find someone more honest and sincere.
The next time you're doing DATY ....whisper it into her lady bits,but quiet enough she doesn't hear it lol!
We are in LOVE! Fuck you haterz!
The gay biker Earle that took your virginity would probably like you to tell him after he pulls out. Originally Posted by pyramider
We are in LOVE! Fuck you haterz! Originally Posted by yitzchak
Silly guys. Why would you tell an object that you loved it? It has no feelings and it won't love you back...
Silly guys. Why would you tell an object that you loved it? It has no feelings and it won't love you back... Originally Posted by Sir Axl
shhhhhhhh carry on all, I find it entertaining