The nation is trying, okay! Jesus

For all of us hardworking, taxpaying, American great fucking citizens read this

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nat...ng-okay,27444/

And I want everyone to stand, stand up and go to your window and yell out loud! I am not going to fucking take this anymore!

Lol creative license with the cursing!
This thread is gay.

STFU and go pay for sex.
This thread is gay.

STFU and go pay for sex. Originally Posted by bigcock69

Why are you here then dipshit?
To make fun of star wars geeks that pay for whores too much cheese on their tacos...All while living in their mom's basement.
Thats to you darkside.
To make fun of star wars geeks that pay for whores too much cheese on their tacos...All while living in their mom's basement. Originally Posted by bigcock69
Funny thing is you would never show your face in public....You sit behind your computer attacking people....
You would stand a chance with me or anyone on this site....
your a worthless troll...go back to your hole
Removed post that violates board guidelines - fritz
hahahahahaha you are hillarious!!

what are you like 10!!
To make fun of star wars geeks that pay for whores too much cheese on their tacos...All while living in their mom's basement. Originally Posted by bigcock69
I also like hot sauce on my tacos, don't forget that! Oh did I ever tell you
To go FUCK YOURSELF. I did I remember it was your thread about losers, go back to that thread and read it over and over again and remind yourself what I think of you. Lovingly and with all respect!
I guess I am the only one who misses rharley.
Some of you did not believe in reincarnatin.
For all of us hardworking, taxpaying, American great fucking citizens read this

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nat...ng-okay,27444/

And I want everyone to stand, stand up and go to your window and yell out loud! I am not going to fucking take this anymore!

Lol creative license with the cursing! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Actually, the quote is "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore" (Peter Finch, Network, 1976)
Actually, the quote is "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore" (Peter Finch, Network, 1976) Originally Posted by fritz3552
LOL, thanks Fritz, but like vanilla ice stole from queen and fucked that up
and made it his own, I was using creative ice license. Ice Ice DarkSide, too cold too cold!
Ding Dong...the Big Cock is Gone!!!! Or at least banned.

Thks fritz!!!!

Ice Ice Baby!!!!!!

Hey DArkside...you and I should go into song writing. We could go a greatest hit album, based upon stealing other sing writers lyrics and perhaps get our picture on the cover of the Rolling Stones!!!
Ding Dong...the Big Cock is Gone!!!! Or at least banned.

Thks fritz!!!!

Ice Ice Baby!!!!!!

Hey DArkside...you and I should go into song writing. We could go a greatest hit album, based upon stealing other sing writers lyrics and perhaps get our picture on the cover of the Rolling Stones!!! Originally Posted by vkmaster
That would be great!

VKMaster on the ones and twos don't hurt 'em VK!

Now we need some fine ladies to dance and shake their money makers!