Halloweenie!

It's October so that means Halloween is coming up!!

I want to dress up this year! last year sms brought me a costume... I wish I had more boobage to fill out the top but it was cute nonetheless!

What are you guys planning on dressing up like ? I've been wanting to do a catwoman outfit
Not sure yet......gotta get online and check out what Party City has to offer
I'm gonna be RockerRick
I'm just using it as an excuse to buy impractical lingerie.
My usual, of course!

(Revealed, you know where and when!)
Wondering since there are some new ladies if I should do A Clockwork Orange again. That nose really got some action last year.
horrorshow!
horrorshow! Originally Posted by FootLong
Perhaps I should show up with my droogs, my head spinning from some Moloko plus, listening to lovely Von Ludwig, and maybe later in the night with the right amount of cutter, do the old in-out, in-out with a willing devotchka.
Will be wearing the same thing as last year. But I need a provider to loan me a pair of her panties to wear underneath.
Is there anyway to wear Tracy's stocking outfit.. Not sure it would look on me as it does on her....
Will be wearing the same thing as last year. But I need a provider to loan me a pair of her panties to wear underneath. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I'd help you, Von, but I rarely if ever wear panties. I found the perfect costume that goes with my handle.
I have about 60 pair of panties from different ladies. No extras yet. I hope to pick up another four or five at the party. Bringing remote control eggs this year. I want to hide them in several ladies and hold an egg hunt.....I have not decided yet but I have a new pimp costume or wear the same red one from last year.
Any ladies interested in the egg hunt?
Hmmm I was thinking something sexxy and with lace! I love dressing up!!
a cowboy.....thats all
.London I am looking forward to getting your panties and tagging your ass.