Incall or Outcall ??

Hello gentlemen, I have a question. Do you prefer outcall or incall?

I've been outcall since I started, but I am toying with the idea of providing an incall. Of course there is significant cost to that, and I don't yet know where my incall would be. Some of the hotels and homes I go to are amazing, and so beautiful. I'm wondering if my incall weren't up to that standard, would it be better to just remain an outcall provider? Is the caliber of the location very important?

Outcall gives the client the luxury of having the provider travel to him, but also to choose the "venue" he wants the session to take place at. I can honestly see pros and cons to both, and I would like some feedback directly from the members.

Thank you for your input!!!
A lot of us don't have a choice - my SO would be a little ticked off if you showed up for an outcall, but she lets me drive all over town... Obviously, I don't see any gals that just do outcalls.

Some guys who can host won't because of security.

If you're going to use hotels, find somewhere convenient to the mongers. North of 410, Med Center, airport, Stone Oak. You don't have to use high end hotels, but you don't want us scared off by the area or hotel (and its guests). YOU are what we're there to see, not the decorations in your hotel room. Clean and not too messy and a bed, towels and a shower - that's all we really want.

You may want to try doing outcalls only some days, having an incall on others. Group your incall guys into the same day or two, do your outcall guys the other days. "Sorry, no incall on Thursday, but I'll have one Friday just for you!"

Many gals have apartments, and most mongers prefer them IMHO. You might want to try and sublet from someone - put up a Thread in InfoShare and see what pops up.

Good luck, and Happy Milking!
You will find if you offer Incall (at a rate that is on a par with others) your audience will greatly increase. For reasons mentioned by OY.

If you do offer Incall, you should do it in Medical Center or Airport areas. Yes, they are more expensive, but as Deep Throat famously said: "Follow the money".
Thank you guys for your input, I will keep what you've said in mind as I decide what I'm going to do.

Thanks
Other gals have told me that 80% of their clients are married - and most married men won't host. If you have an incall, you have many more potential clients.
Hello gentlemen, I have a question. Do you prefer outcall or incall?

I've been outcall since I started, but I am toying with the idea of providing an incall. Of course there is significant cost to that, and I don't yet know where my incall would be. Some of the hotels and homes I go to are amazing, and so beautiful. I'm wondering if my incall weren't up to that standard, would it be better to just remain an outcall provider? Is the caliber of the location very important?

Outcall gives the client the luxury of having the provider travel to him, but also to choose the "venue" he wants the session to take place at. I can honestly see pros and cons to both, and I would like some feedback directly from the members.

Thank you for your input!!! Originally Posted by MilkMaid
I prefer incall's for the same reasons already mentioned. Just be sure pick a convenient location that we don't have to search for and don't have to worry about our vehicles disappearing while we are getting to know each other.
When I see "outcall only" on a showcase I move on. I won't foot the bill for the location, unless it's deducted from the donation and no way would I host in my home - i think mongers who do are just targets to get ripped off.
If you build an incall, they will cum...

Sorry, saw a window of opportunity!

Other gals have told me that 80% of their clients are married - and most married men won't host. If you have an incall, you have many more potential clients. Originally Posted by OldYeller
Is marriage that bad? Lol. Only if they saw this!

Being single, in call is still best. In key areas as mentioned above.
Well... I think I'm seeing a pattern here lol...
Maybe I will try an incall this upcoming week as a test....