NEEDING INFO ON BEST AREA TO STAY WHEN VISITING????

Hey guys decided to come see you guys a few days but got held up because I don't know the best area to get my incall where it's safe but within a reasonable distance for guys to hobby. I would appreciate any an all info in this matter and if comes quick enough I might be down in the morning. Thanks in advance.
The medical center area and the Airport area seem to be the most popular. Stay away from the chain places with numbers in the name or red roofs(winkwink)
My place....just playing...lol. What the good Mayor suggested would be great options...

T-1
The medical center area and the Airport area seem to be the most popular. Stay away from the chain places with numbers in the name or red roofs(winkwink) Originally Posted by mayorcastro
What he said....Medical Center (NW side) and Airport. Lot more ways to get in and out of the airport area.
I appreciate the info and will head it accordingly upon my arrival.
Austin or Houston. San Antonio is currently a free fire zone between wannabe cyberpimps who will do anything to trash you professionally or personally if you don't join their stable. To them, Call of Duty, Halo, and Eccie are all just one big video game.