I'm from San Antonio !

Weelll I can't come to figure the site on my phone, its kinda somewhat boggis.. Message me if your from s.a (:
Wrong forum. Oh, and you're*
Wrong forum ?I got it on a proper poster (; and yes I am
  • Mokoa
  • 10-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Not for the review forums.

Moved to the proper forum.
Wrong forum ?I got it on a proper poster (; and yes I am Originally Posted by sexxiisnowbunnii
Dafuq does that mean?
It means she doesn't want to follow the guidelines to get verified and is posting "Look at me threADS" wasting bandwidth like the damn BP girls.

Or it's OMAR trying to get his harem some biznis.

Submit your info to the staff at sanantonio@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, If you are advertising you are under age 21 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on ECCIE. We require photocopy of your Drivers License or state issued ID and your location. Real name and address hidden, but birth date and photo must be visible, along with your username. And proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit this info separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours
That's what I thought Von.

By the way, Bunni... Blow the staff to expedite the process.
The mods offer free sessions to help you! Just ask nicely!
  • ttmax
  • 10-26-2014, 06:22 AM
well!...and I am from Venous.....she must be truly from Mars!...but if you are from San Antonio you would know ........."its just a joke".