Just because she left her knock-off purse and throwaway phone in the room doesn't mean she's not going to run off with you $$$$$$$$

I don't know what made me think of that - just minding my business, reading the ads, reading the ads ...

But, hey - it might be useful to have an ADULT DISCUSSION of the tricks that tricks and hoes play. This topic tends to only get discussed in Alerts, and when feelings are raw.

Plus Holiday Season is just around the corner. As we all know, that time of year extra desperation creeps in. Bad risks get taken. Etc.

Have you been ripped? Do share something please. For everyone's safety.
when i was new to the hobby i had a girl from BP (yeah I know but I did say I was new to the hobby) come up to my hotel. She had an older woman with her and it was for a body rub. Ipaid the other woman and the girl comes in. She then asks if I have any lotion. This Hotel didn't have any in the room and I don't ususally travel with lotion. So she said that she had some in her car. She left and never came back.
Nothing from you, I.F., the thread starter?
On several occasions I've found my nut in the girls' mouth.

Before I could get it back.... they swallowed...,

so I just went home.
Nothing from you, I.F., the thread starter? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I tend to be very careful. Except for a weakness for rub and tug girls and amps. And I did get scammed some time back by a girl at a YMMV establishment. After the flip she said she'd go full service under 2 conditions: pay 1st, and no review (under the guise of the mamasan would be mad.)

I agreed. And of course, I lost.

Not technically a rip. But in spirit, perhaps worse. I'd respect a good thief more than a scammer.
I feel that its kind of a rip when you go to an AMP and are in and out in like 35 minutes. After all, you pay for an hour. I used to hit up VIP on the regular but I noticed my time spent was getting shorter and shorter. They knew what I was ultimately there for so they started to sprint through the TS and body rub and get straight down to business. Now whenever I hit a AMP or rub and tug I wait till almost the end of the hour before getting frisky,