URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 9725 Anderson Mill Rd.
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Ruby is a knocker. Slender, C-cup, nice rear, and soft porcelain skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she still nice though? I feel her attitude has dropped over the years. She's still a knockout with looks alone though.
Is she still nice though? I feel her attitude has dropped over the years. She's still a knockout with looks alone though. Originally Posted by Kamisearch
She’s definitely developed an attitude. Better IOP out there with equality beautiful young Asian women. I think she’s burned out and her engagement went south, so she’s a little bitter these days.
She’s definitely developed an attitude. Better IOP out there with equality beautiful young Asian women. I think she’s burned out and her engagement went south, so she’s a little bitter these days. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Yeah man I agree with you. What kind of women gets engaged and still works a hooker job?? Should've married me when I asked her to, now she won't take care of Vietnamese men either, she wouldn't take care of me. Now she changed her name to Ruby. She's young and pretty but her service is not good at all. Waste of time, save your money!!
That's very unfortunate. Used to love seeing her
Yeah man I agree with you. What kind of women gets engaged and still works a hooker job?? Originally Posted by SleepyJoe
FYI almost all of the women working at AMPs are married and most of them have kids as well lol.
FYI almost all of the women working at AMPs are married and most of them have kids as well lol. Originally Posted by goobersnotch
Yeah I agree with you, people make mistakes young and have kids. But allowing your wife to work this job is deplorable, they should be ashamed.
FYI almost all of the women working at AMPs are married and most of them have kids as well lol. Originally Posted by goobersnotch
I don't mind about their situations. Come in get what I need, gave a reasonable donation, and get out. I tent to get more pleasure that way