Foot Worship

I Love getting my Feet Worshipped!
Now I have a question.
When and how did you get started on feet?
I got into it shortly after entering college with a lady who loved teasing with her feet and also loved kissing my feet. Once she got me started, I was forever hooked. In praise of older women who know what they want. Originally Posted by ugotme10
My foot fetish started before it was even sexual. I was probably 4 or 5 years old. At my babysitters house, I had to take a nap everyday with another 4 or 5 year old little girl and she was kind of a bully to me. She made me sleep everyday with her feet in my face! It didn't mean anything to me them except that I was her bitch...but as I hit puberty in high school, I noticed I would catch myself staring at the girls feet who were wearing sandals. Once I became sexually active, sucking toes was a part of my sexual encounters every time! Then once I got married, to the woman with the prettiest feet I'd ever seen, I really got into smelling them! She wore pantyhose and heels everyday to work and I would rub her feet every night when she got home. The smell really turned me on and she loved that I loved it so she would rub them in my face all the time. Now I'm divorced and am constantly looking for the same treatment. Honestly I can't get enough of it...too bad my budget don't allow for more hobby time!
Well let me throw my tickling fingers in there!! I come to this board for one thing, female feet. For as long as I can remember I've been very attracted to pretty female feet, always wanting to touch, tickle, kiss and fondle. I've seen probably 20 providers so far, all for an hour of me spending time with their feet. As long as I can find someone to oblige, I'll be semi regular at tickling some feet in and around the Ft Worth area.
I love having my feet massaged, kissed, licked, sucked and even tickled a little. And I love wearing sexy shoes to showcase them!!
I love having my feet massaged, kissed, licked, sucked and even tickled a little. And I love wearing sexy shoes to showcase them!! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
I’d love to start at the top and work my way down.
I love having my feet worshipped! I get so wet when they are being touched, massaged, licked and sucked. It makes a session VERY HOT!!!!!
I’d love to start at the top and work my way down. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Whenever you're ready baby!
I love women’s feet. Massage, lick, kiss, suck, huge turn on for me! Started fantasizing in my teens, I think the thought of worshiping feet is a turn on because a lot of people think ewwww, feet. Not me! I even love sweaty, stinky (by most people’s standards, not mine) feet. Licked and sucked an AMP ladies last week. She gave me that look of, wow, can’t believe you’re doing that. I almost exploded right then. Still looking for my perfect foot fantasy provider in San Antonio
Just an FYI, I do like clean feet. I once made the mistake of climbing into bed and doing the session. Afterwards I went to her bathroom and saw how ‘icky’ the floor was, especially around the toilet. Needless to say I’m pretty sure that’s why I got strep throat the following week. Always bring a wet towel to clean while your both off the floor.
Just an FYI, I do like clean feet. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Same! Not putting down anyone else's preference but to me, dirty or stinky feet are not sexy.
Never have done that before but, as with most things I’m open to it. There’s been a couple ladies I’ve seen that have put them on my chest and I thought really hard about it but never did it. Always went at the ankles. Looking at this though has me intrigued and the next one I see that has pretty feet and starts hinting I might just do it.
pretty polish
  • R.M.
  • 02-17-2018, 03:26 AM
I definitely have a fetish. I love to see a woman or man's bare foot, but its got to be taken care of. This may sound really lame, but I like my feet. I’ve gotten a few complements for having nice feet. Sure appreciate a smooth, smelling good foot gliding down my body.