backdoor lonelyness...

Hello all!
Does anyone get that feeling of pure bliss when someone is licking their back door? oh me oh my, I do!! I love it! There is something about a man, or woman, taking their time and worshipping my behind how it so desperately needs!!! Who out there enjoys this?...I live in a small country town where I am sure I would be looked at a little sideways if people knew my interesets, its not fair cuz i love public places...lol i love to cuckold and do way more interesting things in public areas, makes it so much more exciting...i mean i still like private settings but something about someone maybe seeing...makes it twice as enticing! just thaught i would share my thaughts with you beautiful people today!! Now its off to be a snow bunnie!! yay to 2 feet of snow!! NOT!
please comment or share your stories...i dont mind infact i encourage it...makes me hott as hell considering my behind NEVER gets attention

XOXO
CheRRish
I wish I was in Springfield, I would love to do whatever you asked. Your backdoor idea sounds awesome. Bad luck for me I live in a small town in western Colorado.
Hello all!
Does anyone get that feeling of pure bliss when someone is licking their back door? oh me oh my, I do!! I love it! There is something about a man, or woman, taking their time and worshipping my behind how it so desperately needs!!! Who out there enjoys this?... Originally Posted by CheRRish
*raises hand*
me me me.!......
Extremely hot and feels great!
I love when I man (or woman) spends time licking and playing with my back door!!
PPE is all over this topic, love to give or receive....

PPE

CheRRish, come to Dallas, we fix you right up.
  • hrlee
  • 02-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I am a MAJOR fan of backdoor licking. love to give and receive. YUM...love to do it for hours!
Yup, love it. Very intimate. Very intimate indeed.
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/01/ff_sextrade/ I am not sure if you have seen this or not, I am not sure it some of it only applys to NYC or all over in general but a nice read. Perhaps it will help give you some ideas of how to meet like minded people near you.

I too wish I was near and I 'grew up' near you and know exactly what you are talking about. Is that 'Massage' place still there on N Glenstone or just east of town off of ??
I would love to learn and master the hindlich manuever! Anyone ( lady) care to teach me?
I used to see a woman who had a big leather wing chair in her living room. Her favorite activity was to put me on my knees in front of the chair, and hang her legs over the arms of the chair to give me access.

After a few gentle licks between her slippery lips, she would always push my head down lower. I would start with tiny gentle kisses all around her brown rose, then graduate to licking just around the outside. When she began to masturbate, I knew it was my signal to slowly increase the intensity of my ministrations, opening my mouth wide to cover her sweet starfish and licking across it with a soft flat tongue.

As her excitement increased, I would probe more deeply, sometimes using both hands to part her creamy cheeks and open her dark tunnel to receive my extended tongue. I would speed up just a bit as she neared her orgasm, holding my breath to bury my face in her, tongue outstretched, at her moment of release.

My view was exquisite: Matted brown curls. Two long fingers parting slick lips. The slight swell of her belly. Heavy breasts, creamy white. And finally, her face frozen in a moment of ecstacy.

And after I felt the desperate clenching of her orgasm, I would hold my tongue still for a moment or two, then start again, adoring her sweet brown essence with another round of tiny gentle kisses all around the rim.

She used to tell me that having one orgasm with my tongue buried there was great, having two was fantastic, and having three or more spread out over an hour was truly decadent!
I'm in, tongue deep anyway. I understand completely about living in the small narrow minded village! Oh, slow but steady, you need to get published!
Hello all!
Does anyone get that feeling of pure bliss when someone is licking their back door? oh me oh my, I do!! I love it!
Originally Posted by CheRRish
Yep, thats me too!!!!

Cherrish: I'd love to take care of your back door! Looks like you need to plan a trip to Houston