Anal lube inquiry

I'm certain somebody has posted on this before but I'm too lazy to do a search, and would like current information.

What is the best anal lube out there ?

I need something so slick and slippery that it will enable me to push a cucumber through a garden hose !

No numbing agents please; I want her to feel every glorious inch of me!
  • Jets
  • 03-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Can't beat Albolene. It is distributed by Numark Laboratories and contains mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, ceresin and beta carotene. Any pharmacy should be able to order Albolene or you can shop on the Web. Goes for about $11 for a large jar. It says it is make-up remover/moisturizing cleanser - but those in the know say it can't be beat as an anal lube. It does not dry out or get tacky like a lot of lubes. Kinda melts and stays slippery. No numbing at all. Do not use it with latex (condoms or diaphragms) since the petrolatum and mineral oil can compromise effectiveness.
Can't beat Albolene. It is distributed by Numark Laboratories and contains mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, ceresin and beta carotene. Any pharmacy should be able to order Albolene or you can shop on the Web. Goes for about $11 for a large jar. It says it is make-up remover/moisturizing cleanser - but those in the know say it can't be beat as an anal lube. It does not dry out or get tacky like a lot of lubes. Kinda melts and stays slippery. No numbing at all. Do not use it with latex (condoms or diaphragms) since the petrolatum and mineral oil can compromise effectiveness. Originally Posted by Jets
I'd like to respectfully disagree with this one. I've tried it in my youth and it burned. I have very sensitive skin, though, and our play was vaginal. I remember it being a very popular lube back in the day but why not use just the newer and sterile stuff that they have?

Also, in our world, most women are going to use a condom for play of any sort.

Gun Oil lube is really good for anal play. There are the ID lubes that work really well, too. Do NOT use any warming lube, I hate that stuff anyway but some like it, on the bottom unless she likes it.

And have fun. (Good cucumber analogy. It fits for you. )

Elisabeth

P.S. My second thought is to peruse the gay section of the New Fine Arts on Mockingbird or look up reviews. Guys would possibly know more about the best lube for this type of activity! Just a thought!
In the words of Jenna Jameson....Use Spit!

I am not partial to ANY artificial lubricants, so I don't use them. It's even irritating on the condoms I use, but quite necessary in the hobby.

I used Anal Ease a few times and it made it hurt even MORE! Astroglide was my fave when I did use lube.
You can also check out Leathermasters in Deep Ellum. They have a good selection of lubricants for anal play.
I use PJUR the silicone lubricant or KY-Jelly.
I enjoy the slippery kitty lol YES ITS A REAL LUBE . I have an idea, why dont you just get a couple different ones and come try them out on me lol
Has anyone tried anal eze does it really work????
yes it does work also wet platium , u can get it at cvs in a lil blck round bottle, ITS GREAT
Im a relative neophyte to this area... but the one that has suited me best is "Wet". I think its more a personal preference than an absolute.
Any of the silicone based lubes are the best. Condom friendly and they won't dry out and get tacky with an extended session. I agree with Elisabeth, GunLube is high on my preferred list.
  • Munk
  • 03-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Boy Butter works great, too.
Heh heh, Boy Butter just sounds like it would work great. I like the silicone cuz a stated they will not dry out & get tacky altho cleanup requires a bit more effort and you might squeak a bit when you walk out [grin] Spit is my prefered lube tho.
Has anyone tried anal eze does it really work???? Originally Posted by oLiViA88
My suggestion is to NEVER use anything that numbs the area. I know of others who DO use it but pain is what will tell you to go slower or lack of it ... well, you know what I mean.

I checked out anal eze (I'm guessing that is the way to spell it) and after asking around about it, I decided to health reasons to not use it.

I just don't think that it's a good idea.

Question: I have recently heard of several throat sprays that will help with deep throating. Not sure if that's in the same ballpark, probably is, and I'm on the fence about it right now. Sorry to segue but does anyone have any information about that?

Elisabeth