Anuone hear from Kristin Keys??

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Kristin. I contacted her 3-4 days ago after she posted that she was coming to S'port and I've not heard a word from her. Actually, I sent both a PM and a regular e-mail. I hope she's OK and nothing has happened. If anybody hears from her, please let us know.
MM
  • fawn
  • 08-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Well, Muffy she posted an ad on aspd on 8-11 at 12:59pm....
Was just checking in to see how you big boy's are doing?
I spoke to her just yesterday or the day before and she was fine but she didn't mention a Shreveport tour. I have her on my Yahoo and I will tell her that you're looking forward to her visit and that she should contact you.
Wynnie... I started this thread back in August when Kristen posted a tour to S'port last summer. Must have never happened because I never heard anymore from her. You know that S'port can be famous for not pre-booking. lol
That being said, and since you know her.. NOW I've got this fantasy of a Kristen/Wynter double playing on a non-stop loop in my head! LOL
And remember... The Mardis Gras parades start on the weekend of Feb 6th. I have a feeling that you and a few of the ladies from Dallas could go home with MOST of the beads in S'port!! I know I'd throw you all I had and anyone's beads riding on the float near me. LOL
MM
Well, that'll teach me to read the dates on a post before I open my big mouth and respond. I don't know why she wouldn't want to travel out to Shreveport, my most beloved ATF's are out in that town and while I can't make it as often as I would like, I certainly never turn down the opportunity to visit. Even if she didn't see anyone but you and HID her trip would be worth it just for the pleasure of your company. Too bad it's impossible to get that little ol' country mouse out of his door any more these days. Retirement? Feh! The word leaves a bad taste in my mouth but evidently it suits him just fine.

I was talking to Kristen just the other day about the possibility of she and I traveling together, you must be reading our minds... or peering through our keyholes or something. I will see what I can do about making it out for one last Mardi Gras hurrah before I go into hiding after surgery and am on hiatus for a couple months. (Cosmetic surgery, it's all part of my keep America beautiful program) Now, if you could promise me a seat *on* one of the floats, now that's a favor I would be hard pressed to repay. but I think that I could possibly figure out a way.
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to sneak this post in so that I could have Wynter on top of me .....WOOHOO ! ! ! ! !
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 08:22 PM
duplicate post
So what you're saying Big C is that you wanted to be underneath me twice? SCORE!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 10:12 PM
I guess you just make me do things like that , and I'm under you again.....WOOHOO ! ! ! ! !
Hello,

I do have plans to visit Shreveport.
I did not come last time because of too many cancelations.

I just posted a new ad and do plan on trying to visit again!
Seems Big C and Wynter are having an orgie. LOL

Kristen:

Glad you're heading this way! May you find fruitful fields of pleanty here.

HID
Yeap I'll be in town thursday. Thanks for checking on me