Chauvin and Floyd "butted heads"...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...jEQ?li=BBnb7Kz

Hmm.. I guess that explains the big grin on Chauvin's face, as he snuffed the breath from Floyd's lungs?
Dude, do you actually believe this crock of shit?
...as he snuffed the breath from Floyd's lungs? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How does one "snuff" the "breath" from someone's "lungs"?
How does one "snuff" the "breath" from someone's "lungs"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, "kneeling" on their "neck" while they were "handcuffed" until they were "no longer breathing" would "probably" do it.
Well, "kneeling" on their "neck" while they were "handcuffed" until they were "no longer breathing" would "probably" do it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You failed again! You must enjoy it! That's not "snuffing"!

As an aside .. did you happen to listen to a medical examiner describe his NECK INJURIES?

Or as usual did you just dream about what happened?

Now quit trolling me!
Don’t think he ran out of breath, technically. The blood flow was cut off, not his airway.
You failed again! You must enjoy it! That's not "snuffing"!

As an aside .. did you happen to listen to a medical examiner describe his NECK INJURIES?

Or as usual did you just dream about what happened?

Now quit trolling me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
"No."
I dont believe the autopsy! I think the dude was in lala land seeing flying monkees! Thats his true cause of death. Overdose.
Well, "kneeling" on their "neck" while they were "handcuffed" until they were "no longer breathing" would "probably" do it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The Airway is in the front of the neck. Floyd was on his stomach. What mechanism would cut off ones airway from the back?
The Airway is in the front of the neck. Floyd was on his stomach. What mechanism would cut off ones airway from the back? Originally Posted by Levianon17

front of his neck is on the ground that part i think would get flattened if pressure was applied.
The Airway is in the front of the neck. Floyd was on his stomach. What mechanism would cut off ones airway from the back? Originally Posted by Levianon17
The only reason you goobers are arguing with me is because I'm not an ignorant Trump supporter.
The only reason you goobers are arguing with me is because I'm not an ignorant Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You’re just ignorant.
  • oeb11
  • 06-11-2020, 06:26 AM

Floyd's had is turned to the side - pressure from above does compress the airway - by compressing the larynx and upper trachea - and also by inhibiting chest expansion from intercostal muscle and diaphragm action because of the weight of the office and floyd is in a prone position.

Multiple causes of airway obstruction.
front of his neck is on the ground that part i think would get flattened if pressure was applied. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, he was able to talk. If you can't breath, you can't talk.
The only reason you goobers are arguing with me is because I'm not an ignorant Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Nobody is arguing with you, and believe me you're no flaming wit.