Hobbying about to get pretty interesting in Texas...

New train gets you to Austin in 8 min. Houston in under an hour. Dallas in just over an hour. Ladies, be ready to advertise in all cities and forget traveling. Men can come to you! I know I'll be hitting up all cities. This is amazing!

https://www.ksat.com/news/san-antoni...s-be-real-life

Then again. We might need more women. Lol. But think of the possibilities.

"I'm running to the store and a few places. Will be back in a few hours." 3 hours later had an hour appointment in Houston (or lady had a guy visit from H town) and grocery shopping done. Guys that are tired of their hometown will be coming here regularly.

Being single I could spend an afternoon in Dallas, see a wonderful lady that never travels here, and have the whole evening back at home.

Not sure this is a great thing or what. But hell. If ladies are capped out on appointments, will have 3 major cities to look at. Could have regulars in each city. Or even better, more ladies may travel! Variety will be endless.
IF this actually happens it would be incredible for a million reasons. But that is a big IF. For decades there has been talk about about a train system to connect S.A. and Austin. I do hope to see this in TX but I can't say I'm holding my breath.

Good article, thanks for sharing Dr.Grey!!

RR
San Antonio to Houston is 180 miles. 21 minutes would be about 540 mph, which seems kind of unreasonable. A train wreck waiting to happen so to speak Lol
They have ran successful tests without fail. The tech is great and much safer than airline or traditional trains. I wouldn't count on many errors or wrecks.
One of the routes is cutting right across one of the fields I used to pen cows on
down the road from mi casa
Pain in the ass to uber or car rental to and from both leaving and coming back... Doubt guys will be doing this just to hobby in other cities.
If it comes, I know I will be. Go catch an Astros game and see a hottie in Htown all in one evening. You bet. Gotta think, folks between 18 and 30 now uber more than driving their own cars. I'm older than that, but just saying. Lots of guys will be here on mini vacation or to Dallas for the weekend. You'll see a lot more traveling girls here too. Or girls that don't travel, will be able to.
And one thing is for certain. I'm telling my atfs to pick a gal they want to fuck in any of those cities, and we are going for dinner and a double.
Perhaps they could put "sleeper" cars on the "express."
We're can't get ih-35 finished this will never get done in our lifetime...IJS