What is your favorite "Outfit"?

I've had guys tell me that I'm the first lady who ever dressed up for them.
So I would like to ask you gentlemen what do you like to see on a lady when she opens the door?
Ladies what is your fav outfit to wear for the gentlemen.
I always wear lingerie (black and red are my fav colors), black stockings, stilettos, and big earrings; of course full makeup.
what I wear depends on my mood...or the guy's request

Usually I wear a tight neon wifebeater/daisy dukes and a neon colored bra & panty set....along with funky knee high socks
  • savak
  • 07-07-2013, 06:58 PM
mid thigh high stockings, everything else is incidental.
I agree with Savak on the mid thigh high stockings. I'd add a cuban heel to make them even sexier. Sheer lingerie is my favorite. I love being able to almost, but not quite, see the lovely treasure that is underneath a beautiful set of bra and panties. Throw in a mans suit jacket or dress shirt, unbuttoned, one breast hanging out (like in your showcase photos) and a pair of sexy, black stilettos and I'm a goner...
I have to admit, I've usually dressed down...

But i have a surprise for my clients that see me tomorrow ^_^
  • colt
  • 07-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Sometimes I wonder what you would look like with clothes on. Like a short dress with legs sticking down and cleavage popping up, but something that you can reach down into and up into. Stretchey lose legged shorts are ok as well.

But mostly I get nothing, towel, maybe panties, and bra, but always the high heels. So there she is naked in Prada's. LOL

Tracy more than a mouthfull is a waste. Ur show case is hot, and I like looking as well!
Thanks Colt! I need to take more pics, working on better ones....

More than a mouthful might be a waste, but it sure looks hot when you have some cleavage
The sexy lingerie that is mind showcase
I absolutely love dressing up. While I love red, black lingerie is my favorite.
i have a weakness for black leather type pants and a t shirt ..the first time someone dressed up for me was when i was 16 she wore a sexy lil see through fishnet stocking that was a one piece from head to toe
The sexy lingerie that is mind showcase Originally Posted by foxyred73
Nice.
Anyone loves new outfits Don't forget I sell Lingerie for a lot less then stores!!
www.JuicysSecrets.com

I love dressing up! If a guy wants something sexy to see I have tons to choose from!
Ladies you definitely should check out Ms Jucci's website.
I think there are a lot of looks that can be sexy on the right person. I don't think I could pull off daisy dukes and a wife beater, but it sounds sexy as hell with some heels. Many of the ladies on here could wear anything or nothing and look gorgeous. Oh and if you guys like to take a lady lingerie shopping I'm sure there are some ladies who would let you buy them some pretty panties, bustiers, and lingerie.
Very easy for me the boy shorts that the girls wear. Awesome!!!!! Fun to take off.
heres my types of outfit along with a pair of high heels..................but if a guy wants lingerie,I can do that too!
ladies---lets see some pics...lol