Cbj after bbbj and cfs?

Just curious if anyone know the reasoning behind a provider doing cbj after bbbj and cfs? Makes me think the provider has something
The only thing I can think of is she doesn't want your cum in here mouth. But if you wash your dick afterwards, not sure what the reason would be.
Unless I misunderstand the order of the activities, if the provider "has something" wouldn't they want to take the condom *off* after cfs??

Think the most likely scenario here is as mutoa says, probably doesn't want cim.
Just curious if anyone know the reasoning behind a provider doing cbj after bbbj and cfs? Makes me think the provider has something Originally Posted by mtnman30
Correct!
lol Why would you assume she had something?
If you didnt wash off and are trying to go for MSOG, nobody wants condom & precum juices in their mouth.
You should assume that when you came in and showered and after, (again assuming right) that nobody needs to tell you to go wash yourself up between sessions
  • H&H
  • 10-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Huh? CBJ is a condom directly in the mouth. Without the condom precum is likely even without the load. but i wouldn't know the taste difference from pre and load...agreeing with above no cim was the desire.