Has this ever happened to you….

Oh eggs. . . they can be so temperamental. I loved poached eggs, but whenever I try to cook them I end up with eggy boiled water. Originally Posted by Eliza
I provide lessons; cheap rates.
  • Eliza
  • 01-05-2010, 09:41 PM
I provide lessons; cheap rates. Originally Posted by discreetgent
But do you provide the eggs?
But do you provide the eggs? Originally Posted by Eliza
I pride myself on being full service
  • Eliza
  • 01-05-2010, 09:49 PM
I pride myself on being full service Originally Posted by discreetgent
Sounds like quite the package deal.
discreetagent has it right. put eggs in cold water to cover. place on high heat and bring to a boil. when the boil starts, remove pan from the heat and cover. let sit that way for 12 minutes, prolly 14 for a dozen eggs. they will be perfecto.
Sounds like quite the package deal. Originally Posted by Eliza
My packages are quite reasonable. I much prefer longer dates to really get to know my date so mine start at 1500/3 hours starting with cocktails. Hmm, I really need to get to work on my website.
My packages are quite reasonable. I much prefer longer dates to really get to know my date so mine start at 1500/3 hours starting with cocktails. Hmm, I really need to get to work on my website. Originally Posted by discreetgent
have you lined up the "it" photographer yet?
have you lined up the "it" photographer yet? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I'm trying to decide between Rachel Stephens, Scott Church, Meeshee, perhaps Santillo (but I don't think he is an "it" photographer any longer), or Johnny Love. Johnny Love has good makeup artists who work with him, in Vegas Andrea Whitten works with Rachel Stephens. Choices, choices. Would be happy to hear recommendations.
I'm trying to decide between Rachel Stephens, Scott Church, Meeshee, perhaps Santillo (but I don't think he is an "it" photographer any longer), or Johnny Love. Johnny Love has good makeup artists who work with him, in Vegas Andrea Whitten works with Rachel Stephens. Choices, choices. Would be happy to hear recommendations. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I'll take one for the team and report back once you've go your pictures done. Do they allow reviews of male companions on this forum?

I promise my references will check out

Rachel is over priced lately. Meeshee seems to have good composition. I'm personally a fan of Johnny's work
I'll take one for the team and report back once you've go your pictures done. Do they allow reviews of male companions on this forum?

I promise my references will check out

Rachel is over priced lately. Meeshee seems to have good composition. I'm personally a fan of Johnny's work Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I'm a fan of Johnny's work too, when he has a beautiful model to work with

Now what he'll be able to do with DG I'm not so sure ...
DG,
I could recommend a photographer, how do you feel about 1940's Pin-Up?
DG,
I could recommend a photographer, how do you feel about 1940's Pin-Up? Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
updated for today? a very interesting idea, I'll keep it in mind when I make my final choice.
  • Eliza
  • 01-06-2010, 03:18 PM
DG,
I could recommend a photographer, how do you feel about 1940's Pin-Up? Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
I love 1940's Pin-Up and, consequently, absolutely adore your avatar! Is it safe to say that you like Alberto Vargas's work?
You should see her video. Awesome.
Aaaahhhh thank you Marcus. I don't know about "awesome," but it sure was fun.

Eliza,
yes I am a fan of Vargas and his models. My photographer wanted to try out pin-up photography and liked our photos so much she now is working as a pin-up photographer.