Warm Welcome

So.....who's going to give me a warm welcome?

Its nice to see some friendly faces here. Hopefully it'll become as active as ASPD.

*hugs*
Welcome, hot stuff. Let's get this site going!
Hey Ms Elena good to see you here can't wait to read your wonderful threads!
Hey sexxxxxxxxxxxxy I'm glad you made it
  • ampad
  • 01-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Welcome Ms Elena! Good to have you here too.
Aww, I'm feelin the love. Thank you guys

Taylor, thank you for the compliment. I'm sure I'll post a few
Hi to you elena and everyone else that seemed to land here. I checked aspd a few minutes ago at 10:30 PM Wed night and it is off the web. I hope the data can be saved, but maybe it's best to have a clean break and start from here.
I'll be interested to see if any of those other sites mentioned as alternatives for aspd have any new traffic, particularly from our area. Also, I'm glad the geographics are being changed because the SGF and Joplin guys have more in common with KC as opposed to STL.
And a big shout out to Taylor Sweet who turned me on to this site through an aspd pm. I think our little sweetie made a good choice. But you gals know how we guys are; we'll follow after the stuff you've got about anywhere if it's good.
Edit: How is everyone going to pronounce eccie? E-cee? Ek-cee?
Second edit: I know raps stood for review and posting society but what did aspd stand for? I can't believe I'm asking that question, but I really don't ever remember knowing what it stood for.
Sure thing looking forward to it Ms.Elena ....
& thank you B.W. you know i got your back!
OMG I just realized I never replied to this thread. You are very welcome Elena.

Bushwacker the data is gone. I think the have the member list and emails only. It's a shame.
Hi Elena, nice to see you over here!
Welcome MsElena. It's good to know there is a voice of reason here to keep us knuckleheads in check.
Second edit: I know raps stood for review and posting society but what did aspd stand for? I can't believe I'm asking that question, but I really don't ever remember knowing what it stood for. Originally Posted by Bush-wacker69
I believe ASPD came from the acronym for the usenet newsgroup alt.sex.prostitution.discussio n (a.s.p.d).

And, to the original meaning of this thread - Hi, Elena.
Looking forward to your posts here MsElena. Your recent wisdom on aspd showed me how much character you have.
Welcome again! It looks like you already have a following.

Chipper
Chipper,

Hi and thanks for the welcome. Don't let them fool you, I've paid them dearly to post. I love the kissing part of your sig line.

MissJKC, thank you very much. You're a sweetheart for saying that. Any post I make is from the heart and with good intentions. I will always look out for my fellow providers and I will always look out the hobbyists. We have to, who else will?