Hobby Hero's

I was an ASPD lurker and decided to give this a try. There are some guys that seem to have unselfishly gone way above and beyond the call of duty.

Mr. Boiler - He has been invaluable to me - if he recommends it, you can count on it, and he has great taste,

Bushwacker is gutsy and willing to TOFTT with little or questionable intel,

COG is always a hoot. Must have been the Class Clown in a former life,

Biggest Best and Big Mike are no bullshit kind of guys and are very knowledgeable. Not sure if they are naturally smart or have just been around for ever.

Btw what ever happened to VOL Man...he must have had super deep pockets
I was an ASPD lurker and decided to give this a try. There are some guys that seem to have unselfishly gone way above and beyond the call of duty.

Mr. Boiler - He has been invaluable to me - if he recommends it, you can count on it, and he has great taste,

Bushwacker is gutsy and willing to TOFTT with little or questionable intel,

COG is always a hoot. Must have been the Class Clown in a former life,

Biggest Best and Big Mike are no bullshit kind of guys and are very knowledgeable. Not sure if they are naturally smart or have just been around for ever.

Btw what ever happened to VOL Man...he must have had super deep pockets Originally Posted by Flexiron4fun
vol hasn't been round for probably a good year and a half. (other than dennis' old board)
he was mostly posting in the st louis area of aspd before he seemed to stop altogether
Volman . . . fairly certain that "identity" shares a name with another name for a creek - a natural stream of water normally smaller than and often tributary to a river, a narrow or winding passage . . . do I believe it was that way all the time, no - do I trust the person that told me they beleived it was that way in the end - I trusted him with my life! I had better shut up now . . .

Talk about a blast from the past.

As Jeff likes to point out, I guess I should warn you. If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

In the instance of this posting from me, those rules apply.

Kisses,

- Jackie