Mother and daughter role play doubles fantasy

But, did ‘almost’ get the real mother daughter provider way the hell back there in Dallas. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
There was a duo in Dallas that was on ECCIE but disappeared about 5 years ago. I tried PMing them several times but never got a response. The pics looked close, but later there was talk that they were bogus.
There was a grandma..daughter. Granddaughter team in houston
I remember seeing them advertise. Real deal there
There were two sisters up in Dallas who advertised 3-ways with ‘sisterly love’ between them.
Damn I wish they brought their act on the road.
There may also be a second pair nicknamed ‘The Twin Towers.’
There were two sisters up in Dallas who advertised 3-ways with ‘sisterly love’ between them. Originally Posted by ugotme10
That would be nice. I’ve done sisters before in the hobby, but not together. Most react to the suggestion of a doubles with “Not just No, Hell No.”
I would totally let DallasRain be my step mommy
Might have to settle for ‘MILF’ sisters or even ‘COUGAR’ cousins.
That would be nice. I’ve done sisters before in the hobby, but not together. Most react to the suggestion of a doubles with “Not just No, Hell No.” Originally Posted by CoverMe
Back I the 80’s I had two sisters who were both in the Army but one was already stationed in Europe by the time her sister showed up for training. I heard they did some interesting stuff together while in Germany.
There was a grandma..daughter. Granddaughter team in houston Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now that would have been fun.
Me and dubielicious Originally Posted by BARBIE_LYNN
A miss dubie and baby Barbie femdom session to die for surely!
I am in!
When?