a question for the men....

Hey guys I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and wanted some input...I know men like selection....but if you had the opportunity to an arrangement with one female and only one female would you do or ask her to be exclusive with you and only you in an agreeable preset arrangement?? I am curious. Have a wicked day..i am going to post this is a few different areas to see what the general opinion is....
I would say Yes if the individual was taking care of the person full needs, so that she would not have any financial concerns. Which would probably be pretty expensive. I believe the better course of action would be setup an arrangement of certain # of visits on agreeable price per month. That option you would not expect the lady to remain exclusive. I be interested in hearing what others say in the other general options if anyone post.
the are pros and cons on both sides...i like you idea of a "retainer"..i know I have several regulars I see and I give after a couple visit i leave it up to them and they always are more than fair with me and each it gets better because we are more comfortable with each other plus there isn't the worry of LE..and i add a few personal touches..thanks for the input...
Irish Vixen. Are you talking about a sugar daddy type situation? I'm not sure how faithfull those relationships are. Who to know if the other person was cheating or not? I think most men, myself included like variety and that is main reason we hobby. Not sure about others.
I'm a bit confused here. What is the question? Is it that both the client and provider are exclusive to each other? If so, I don't see how that would work out unless the provider was more of a mistress. From a hobbyists perspective, variety is the spice of life. I wouldn't want my hobbying activities limited to one arrangement. On the other hand, I would be willing to work out an arrangement with a provider to see her on some sort of regular basis while also seeing other providers. I do like the idea of having a provider that you are comfortable with because it does make the dates better over time. BTW, I just can't see a provider being exclusive to one client.
I am confused a little as well with the question. I already have that situation with my wife. If you’re asking about seeing only one provider while hobbying, that would be a no. I do however have a few favorites that when I can hobby, I always try to contact them first, because I do agree there is a greater comfort level with someone that you’ve seen several times.
i asked the question because a friend of mine is in that situation and she isn't happy so what want to see what the guys thought...i enjoy my regulars to much to be exclusive with just one....