Strange thing I find myself doing....

When I view the provider ads I no longer read the titles...

I just read the thread starter's handle and click back if it's not a visitor or unfamiliar handle to me. It could read "Free Pussy For Elephant!!" and I'd never know. I guess those super long titles and silly characters no longer stand out...

anyone else?
YEP, all in the quest to stand out, and yet it gets them ignored.... by some
I used to look at the ads all the time but since they took away the pricing I stopped looking as much. I only look at traveling ads now
The messages with silly characters in the title do not get opened by me.
What does get you to open an ad??

I think my first ad after the new rules was one of my best //but I am sure more then 1/2 didnt see it because I didnt use eyepopping/catching titles....
What does get you to open an ad?? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I'm not really sure. However I do find myself always looking more at the ads of girls who frequently post new pics.

For example look at (Toi) Plaything's ads. She is very good at posting new pics, and as you can see she currently has the most views of anyone on the 1st page of the provider ads...
Question..Lets say a lady has an undeniable rep as a big girl but she turns around and loses say 80lbs.... does that fact she was a big girl make you want to never open her ad ever even if said girl is half of what she was?Should she just make a new name so she is not seen as she USED to be?
nah, I would think a simple announcement, perhaps some new pics would do fine. What pick a new handle and lose all the good rep you have already cultivated? Dunno, could be wrong, some guys are so anal-retentive.

comments put in private tags...staff
  • Tetas
  • 01-28-2011, 05:48 PM
No offense if that's what you have done, but unless she's had a little cosmetic surgery, I'd use the comparison of SUMO to Shar-pei.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist, I've got a buddy that just had stomach bypass and that's what I keep kidding him about!)
No offense if that's what you have done, but unless she's had a little cosmetic surgery, I'd use the comparison of SUMO to Shar-pei.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist, I've got a buddy that just had stomach bypass and that's what I keep kidding him about!) Originally Posted by riday

Before offense taken please explain what you mean by shar-pei?
Rolls & rolls of sagging skin are on a shar-pei its a breed of dogs.
they look like you pulled the dog thru a key hole butt first
Oh I get it..yeah that wont be a problem
  • 01-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Question..Lets say a lady has an undeniable rep as a big girl but she turns around and loses say 80lbs.... does that fact she was a big girl make you want to never open her ad ever even if said girl is half of what she was?Should she just make a new name so she is not seen as she USED to be? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I'd say if she posted an ad with a headline like "I weigh 122#!" and attached pics it would get thousands of views, don't you think?