Lack of Love for Thailand?

I generally make it over to the Land of Smiles at least every other year so I'm a little surprised about the lack of postings in this section. I used to live in Korea and the Philippines for a few years so have experienced the good, better and best of the Orient from the PI to Singapore, Japan, Indoniesa and of course Thailand. Personally, Thailand is my favorite mongering location as the cost is great, the girls are friendly and I feel safer there than in the PI.

In Thailand you have Bangkok which is ok but I definitely prefer Pattaya Beach for its attitude and the ease of getting around. There are basically 3 locations to pull girls from...the Go Go bars, Beer Bars and of course the unaffiliated girls whether on the street or found in discos.

Go Gos are the Thai version of strip clubs with the girls in various forms of undress, unlike in Western strip clubs the girls are up on stage en mass with between 10 to 15 rotating through on stage at one time depending on the size of the club. The girls get paid based upon their level of undress. They all wear knee high boots with numbers so its rather easy to attract their attention and get them to join you. The Go Gos have the highest bar fine, which is what you pay to remove the girl from the club...fees for activities are separate from the bar fine and are negotiated with the girl so its best to get that out of the way before deciding on bar fining her.

Beer Bars range from small outdoor stands to large entertainment complexes. The girls generally lounge around and will play various games with you like connect 4, pool etc. The music isn't so loud, the drinks aren't so expensive so its easier to take your time and get to know the girls a little better. There is also a bar fine here, genally about 1/2 of the cost of the Go Go (and its not like the Go Go girls are more beautiful than the Beer Bar girls as there's gems everywhere).

Street walkers, college girls etc are bountiful and can be found everywhere from the street corner to hanging out in the disco. A lot of them are looking for some extra spending money and are willing as prostitution doesn't carry the same stigma as in the US.

My typical Thai Holiday starts around a daily budget of $250 just in case I decide to go a little crazier than usual. This budget includes the price of my hotel room, food (to include food for my companion (s), booze and companionship for the hour, night etc. The hotel generally ranges in price between $25 and $50 a night depending on the season, drinks for the day is around $30 which is enough to have a very good time with, food is less than $20 and the rest on companionship to include multiple girls for the evening.

My last vacation there in December involved 2 weeks, a little under $2000 and the companionship of a minimum of 2 different girls per day (I did have a couple repeats but not very many) as I'm a 'butterfly' or 'helicopter' depending on what girl you talked to. The $2000 I spent also included a couple tailored silk suits that I bought.
Thailand is the best. I try and go twice a year. It is amazing how you are treated like royalty by really hot girls, if you at least look pretty good.
Just wondering, since you said you had been to the Philippines, how Thailand compares...as far as cost, quality of fun, etc.

Thanks
You pretty much summed it up BizMan27. I went to Phuket last year for a week and loved it there. I am planning to go to either Pattaya or Bangkok this year for two weeks. Girls there are so much more nicer and will really seem to enjoy having sex with you there.
I spent 3 weeks in Thailand 1/2010. I week in Bangkok, 10 days in Phuket, 4 days in Bangkok before returning to USA. 3 of the best weeks of my life. Great scuba diving in Phuket, The women of Thailand are some of the most talented women in the world. I have met a special woman in Phuket that I have been back to see for a 9 day trip. Planning in returning in June.

Thailand - The Land of Smiles. Smiles on the women and many smiles on me.
Phillipines is off the hook. Go to Angel City. The girls in general are hotter than Thai girls. They are usually mixed with spanish ancestry so they have more curves. It is even a lot cheaper than Thailand, but the party scene is constricted to a general area as opposed to the whole country of Thailand. Pattaya girls are great but usually have been in the business a lot longer. Bangkok gets girls in the city that need extra cash so will start working the bars and clubs.
I really enjoy the Philippines. I can do Angeles City for more like $150 per day. They do have some new hotels that are pretty expensive so if you like that you might get up to $200 to 250. I like that almost everyone speaks English there. That and cost is it's main advantage over Thailand. Thailand is said to have much better food and more cultural stuff.
"butterfly" and " helicopter" ? could you explain please.
The girls out there call guys butterflies if they like to go to different girls each day (not monogamous). its a ploy for them to try and make you feel guilty and stay just with them. It is expected out there for you to try the flavors. I forget what helicopter is but it is roughly the same terminology. In short, if you can scrounge up the money and you like Thai women. Thailand is beyond imaginable. The amount of women there and how aggressive they are to impress you is out of this world.
I have definitely enjoyed my time in the PI but I feel safer in Thailand so generally spend more time there. I do have quite a few old Navy buddies that are retired in the PI but its just not the same as when I was stationed at Clark.
What is it about the PI that makes you feel less safe than in Thailand? What's different since Clark closed?
Personally, Thailand . . . I feel safer there than in the PI. Originally Posted by Bizman27
&
I have definitely enjoyed my time in the PI but I feel safer in Thailand its just not the same as when I was stationed at Clark.
When were you at Clark? I was there 79-80.
What is it about the PI that makes you feel less safe than in Thailand? What's different since Clark closed?

&
When were you at Clark? I was there 79-80. Originally Posted by seanes
I was there from 86 to 89...as for safer I think its mainly the amount of tourists frequenting Thailand so there's strength in numbers and they're not about to let anything happen to kill the golden calf. If its possible, it just seems like the PI is even seedier than it used to be but maybe that's just looking at it through jaded eyes and trying to compare it at its heyday to 10 - 20 years later.
Helicopter means exactly the same as butterfly but is typically used by guys, in reply to "you a butterfly", you could say "no I'm a helicopter". Kind of a joke!
Ok, so I want to go BAD! I see a few of yall from Texas,one from my city, Id love join up with a few of you gents for one of your trips! Since yall have the low down. Been looking for one of those NURU massages too! PM, please give me a heads up on a time schedule and im there.
  • DABOY
  • 06-11-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't like PI Angeles city where you need to pay barfine (including girl fee) first. So some time you don't get good service from girl since you got guarantee income from a portion of bar fine already. Bangkok and Pattays, girl only get your money after their time with you so usually I get better service at Bangkok or Pattaya.