Why do some girls not like/ do Daty?

• Luxie
  • 05-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Because not every man is gentle when doing it, it is not like chewing the meat off a steak bone. It is supposed to be done G E N T L Y !!!!
F'CKERS...LOL
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Gentle is the key word. Do not treat my vagina like a scratch off ticket, make sure your nails are trimmed and filed, your teeth are brushed and your hands are clean. PLEASE listen to my cues. When I get off is not the time to go all in 100000% because it's *PAINFUL*. My squirming is to get away, not out of pleasure.

I love gents who take my cues and focus on what I enjoy - not just go through what they think works.
nails are crucial and so is skin. if you have a cut on your finger she will feel it in there. you better make sure your nails are filed and smooth.

i think DATY is something very personal like kissing. it is more personal than sticking your dick in the vag to a provider. hence why they don't like it.
Because not every man is gentle when doing it, it is not like chewing the meat off a steak bone. It is supposed to be done G E N T L Y !!!!
F'CKERS...LOL
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I like to be coached because every lady is different. Happy licking guys (and girls)
A paid woman does not want you down there licking. The responses by providers seems pretty convincing. If she wanted you down there, she would not charge you. She tolerates clients going down on her, not pleasurable for her. Rarely, extremely rarely can a client pleasure a provider at all. It is a job for her, she does not await my call nor yours. It is work for her, so get in, get off, and leave. That is pleasure for a provider, when you pay and leave. I do not speak for all, just all the ones I know and talk with, and I talk with a lot, I do work for some as well.
Scratching head here ...
A paid woman does not want you down there licking. The responses by providers seems pretty convincing. If she wanted you down there, she would not charge you. She tolerates clients going down on her, not pleasurable for her. Rarely, extremely rarely can a client pleasure a provider at all. It is a job for her, she does not await my call nor yours. It is work for her, so get in, get off, and leave. That is pleasure for a provider, when you pay and leave. I do not speak for all, just all the ones I know and talk with, and I talk with a lot, I do work for some as well. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo

All women, not just providers, LOVE it when I leave ...
A paid woman does not want you down there licking. The responses by providers seems pretty convincing. If she wanted you down there, she would not charge you. She tolerates clients going down on her, not pleasurable for her. Rarely, extremely rarely can a client pleasure a provider at all. It is a job for her, she does not await my call nor yours. It is work for her, so get in, get off, and leave. That is pleasure for a provider, when you pay and leave. I do not speak for all, just all the ones I know and talk with, and I talk with a lot, I do work for some as well. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I vote this the most depressing post on ECCIE so far this year.

Not saying it is not true. Just depressing.

Being reminded of this on regular basis would probably turn me away from the hobby. Why force yourself on someone who does not want you around?