URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367478
City: WLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in WLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length/Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A fine as hell and petite spinner. Beautiful brown eyes, hygiene and manicured nails are always on point, legs for days, excellent facial structure, smooth and soft skin, and you can tell she often works out cause she's in terrific shape. Exactly like her pictures but so much better in person. She oozes sexiness. Has a very welcoming and charming personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Another great review PTH! Chloe is an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10 in all categories IMHO
Thanks Austin!! And I whole heartedly with that statement, except I'd probably rate her a 12 or maybe a 17 in all categories 😂
Well lets just say Infinity and beyond while we are it lol
Chloe is a legend in her own time. A legend in my mind.
Simply irresistible!!!
Is it illusion of passion or is it real? Only she knows for sure.
Chloe is a legend in her own time. A legend in my mind.
Simply irresistible!!!
Is it illusion of passion or is it real? Only she knows for sure. Originally Posted by tuckahoe

If it's IOP, than she sure as hell is the Meryl Streep of providers!
  • MrGiz
  • 07-21-2018, 07:18 PM
She sounds and looks amazing... I hope she keeps her business to herself, where she will excel without anyone’s “help”... Unless she truly wants it!!
She sounds and looks amazing... I hope she keeps her business to herself, where she will excel without anyone’s “help”... Unless she truly wants it!! Originally Posted by NTJME

She is really fucking amazing. I also believe she is greatly excelling in life on her own.
If it's IOP, than she sure as hell is the Meryl Streep of providers! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Understatement. She beats the hell out of Meryl Streep in any and all categories . As Dicky V would say “N.C. no contest baby.”
Oh, that’s IMHO though, lol.
Understatement. She beats the hell out of Meryl Streep in any and all categories . As Dicky V would say “N.C. no contest baby.”
Oh, that’s IMHO though, lol. Originally Posted by austin88998833

In the words of Dicky V

"She's a surf and turfer" (a superstar).