Hair Length and Color: Black and typical length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7", 135(?), DD

Total stunner
Recommendation: - Yes
She has to be in her 50's by now
Donation has gone beyond my means - had a great time with her 20 years ago
Baller, you are one lucky man............she is so concerned about her privacy that she will NOT see anyone with a 518 area code...............I might have to move and get a new cell phone just to see her again. I saw her when she was starting out 20 years ago............her fee was 240.
Baller, you are one lucky man............she is so concerned about her privacy that she will NOT see anyone with a 518 area code...............I might have to move and get a new cell phone just to see her again. I saw her when she was starting out 20 years ago............her fee was 240. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Whats the point of coming to Albany if she won't see a 518 arra code? She counting on just business men? I'm glad I have an out of state # still
She lives in the 518 area hence why she will not see anyone with a 518 number............of so she told me 18-24 months ago. I even told her I saw her when she was first starting out...........did not matter too her. I understand her reasons.......it is what it is...........and like I have always said.........there is a ton of pussy for sale out there!
I wanted to see her a few years ago and she gave me the same reason, no locals. Way overpriced for me now. Good for her.