Born too late

So I'm laid up and power watching "Hell on Wheels" on Netflix. I think I'd enjoy, and be a frequent visitor to, saloons and bordellos.

Back in 1986, I visited my first actual whorehouse in Northern Michigan. How many here would enjoy working/patronizing such a place?
Was a visitor in 1972 (graduation present from Uncle, we still reminisced last time we visited) to Chicken Ranch in LaGrange Texas. Have very fond memories of visiting with girls, picking out your favorite looking one. Sheriff deputy was there as guard.

Then in Vegas going to Desert Inn in 1977 sitting at bar the girls were at other side of bar. When ready to go just had to make eye contact, she would join you for drink and small talk, of course she would tell you how much for time you requested. Then knock on door when hour was up,scared the shit out of me.

Now we text or PM our favorite set time knock on door for lots of fun, damn I love technology..

Thinking if prostitution was legal you could go to a old house and pick one out go to room.

Sam
Pick one out and ....

Sounds much like spas and studios today and, even here in good old San Antonio, not even 10 years ago was still quite easy to just drop in and possibly see a favorite, otherwise you had to make an appointment.

Relax Station comes to mind, but several others as well.

And, if you know where to get connected, even a traditional madam or two still operating hereabouts.

Indeed, if three or four ladies wanted to set something up like that, it would be quite easily accomplished and I would be quite willing to offer advice (nothing asked in return, either).

otoh, in recent years more than a few groups of gents and ladies have gotten together way off line and way privately at that. Orgies? Possibly. But obviously adult playtime and paytime, of course.
Fanny Porter would be proud.
went to the chicken ranch in 1956 at age 16yrs...first time sex
I miss remimiscing about the Mckeesport PA whorehouses with my old friend Mr. RN. He sure was a nice little gourd.
I remember dropping a few bucks at a stripclub in/near McKeesport. Ah, reminiscences.
  • oden
  • 07-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Austin massage parlor in the 70s, 5 girls on the couch, at least 12 pairs of boots left as collateral. Exit stage left!