To Catalina7710

I would like to publicly apologize to Catalina for my rude remarks towards to her in a review posted about her. I had mistook for another provider I had seen many years ago. I also received an infraction for those remarks & a personal PM from Catalina herself & was asked to clear her name by openly apologizing. I'm a man of my word & not ashamed to admit when I have done wrong. This hobby is a crazy world sometimes & we have to realize these providers sacrifice so much just to give us hobbyists the services we ask. Other hobbyists should question themselves also as there have been some threads posted in poor judgment.

This being a public thread I would expect some ridicule in return & that is fine, but this was mostly for Catalina herself. Thanks & happy hunting everyone.
You would do well to post your retraction of your comment in the thread in which it was made! No one researching her will see this, but they will see that!
Thank you for being a real man and honoring your words. You have my forgiveness and my utmost respect for doing the right thing which we all know can be a very hard thing to do at times. And if anyone ridicules you for being a decent human being and apologizing for your mistake then they are complete morons that have no values for themselves much less for others. The right thing to do is at times the hardest. It takes a real man to humble himself and admit his faults. Thank you.
We need more real men like you 💋
lol
Bitch doesn't even look worthy of BP let alone a provider on ECCIE, goddamn you mongers open your big mouths way too much. I saw her about 5 years ago drunk as shit, i busted a nut, but fuck leave the mocohos where they clearly belong. Originally Posted by phreekntx210
Someone get this piece of trash off eccie Originally Posted by phreekntx210
Yup a true gentleman!

Ridiculous... LMFAO
Other hobbyists should question themselves also as there have been some threads posted in poor judgment. Originally Posted by phreekntx210
This is your apology dude. Why you trying to deflect on anyone else?

"But Ma! He did it first!"

Phreek is referring to this thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056960171

Damn dude. Those ARE insulting remarks.
How did you mistake her with face photos?
How did you mistake her with face photos? Originally Posted by black sunshine
That's exactly what I was wondering...if her showcase is accurate I don't really think there are many 6 footers providing either
What we really need is for people (men and women) to think before they type, think again if they really should post it, and then just delete it any ways. Too many "spurt" of the moment posts.

Good on you for the apology Phreak...
Oops
... I had mistook for another provider ... Originally Posted by phreekntx210
Who?
What we really need is for people (men and women) to think before they type,
Originally Posted by BigGuy13
Shit, man, where's the fun in that?

Heh!

I would like to publicly apologize to Catalina for my rude remarks towards to her in a review posted about her. I had mistook for another provider I had seen many years ago. I also received an infraction for those remarks & a personal PM from Catalina herself & was asked to clear her name by openly apologizing. I'm a man of my word & not ashamed to admit when I have done wrong. This hobby is a crazy world sometimes & we have to realize these providers sacrifice so much just to give us hobbyists the services we ask. Other hobbyists should question themselves also as there have been some threads posted in poor judgment.

This being a public thread I would expect some ridicule in return & that is fine, but this was mostly for Catalina herself. Thanks & happy hunting everyone. Originally Posted by phreekntx210
You're a stand up guy. Hell we all make mistakes!