When was the last time you got a 20% - 30% pay raise?

I think the best I ever did was 5%!

Have your expenses increased 20%?

So, how do so many providers think they can increase by 30%?

Would like to hear from ladies and gents as well!

I'm not bitching, but when there's an option, I will be opting for the HH, from high priced providers! If the HH isn't offered, I will probably pass, along with many of my brothers!

Marketing! Supply and demand.

Ladies, if you're thinking of increasing your donation, consider that mongers work within limits. If you pass the limit the monger will pass!

IJS
+1
They will just think us broke asses, until that last week of the month with rent looming. Hobby then!
I once posted that a hooktard was asking for $250 just for 30 & then $350 for the hour, even a quickie was $150, I thought this has to be UC, at least try to be believable. The chick posted it for almost 2 months, but seems to have finally moved on, no doubt she wasn't getting any calls.
Supply and demand, finding market price, Call it what you will the game goes on.

The price variation from Moco to BP to Eccie is most interesting. There is no additional requirement (other than simple free verification on Eccie) to post on any of those platforms, yet the price variation exists.

One would think that perhaps the Eccie provider offers a higher level of service for the additional compensation, yet its been my experience that its simply not true across the board. Clearly there are some elite providers on Eccie who command a higher rate, but where is that limit? Providers switch from BP or Mocospace to Eccie and overnight their prices rise substantially, but their service level does not.

The flip side of this coin is the customers. An Eccie man for the most part provides a safe experience for the provider. You can view our reviews and posts, get references on us and generally have a worry free encounter. That level of client validation and verification is not available on Moco or BP. It would be nice if that level of safety for you encouraged a more competitive rate. A win win for both of us.
Rub it out and save till you have the $ the provider is asking for that you'd like to see. Simple.
Ok gentlemen. ..what do u consider a fair rate for our time? I feel my rates are low for my skills but I don't like to break a guys bank!!!
I spent 7 years with a company and busted my ass. I received several promotions and pay raises. The problem was I was always at the bottom of the pay scale for each position because I started in an entry level salary position. I went to the market and in 1 month found a new job with a 67% pay increase.
Supply and demand along with quality of service will determine the ladies rates.
I agree with the supply and demand.

Hope the demand doesn't go down for their sakes, my bills will be paid on time. ijs

Ok gentlemen. ..what do u consider a fair rate for our time? I feel my rates are low for my skills but I don't like to break a guys bank!!! Originally Posted by babykins78
I applaud your willingness to hear suggestions, but your rates are more than fair.
Thank you bs
I agree with that. Babykins, I do not believe this thread is about you. I must admit, for my money, I just cannot justify to myself spending over $200.00 on this service. But that is me, obviously there are hobbiest out there with much thicker wallets or at least the willingness to part with their money. I think $150 or so is my limit. One of the reasons I prefer to hobby outside the U.S. I don't see the point in complaining though. The market either will or will not support the prices. The wonderful thing about the free market.
I agree with that. Babykins, I do not believe this thread is about you. I must admit, for my money, I just cannot justify to myself spending over $200.00 on this service. But that is me, obviously there are hobbiest out there with much thicker wallets or at least the willingness to part with their money. I think $150 or so is my limit. One of the reasons I prefer to hobby outside the U.S. I don't see the point in complaining though. The market either will or will not support the prices. The wonderful thing about the free market. Originally Posted by Bbbj Receiver
Agreed I definitely won't spend more than $200 even for an hour session.? That's just my limit & preference. Those providers new to eccie, especially coming from moco or BP are in for a rude awakening when they feel the need to up their rates & get no calls. There are some mongers willing to pay the higher prices & that's fair game, to me there is no right or wrong in this hobby.
Agreed I definitely won't spend more than $200 even for an hour session.? That's just my limit & preference. Those providers new to eccie, especially coming from moco or BP are in for a rude awakening when they feel the need to up their rates & get no calls. There are some mongers willing to pay the higher prices & that's fair game, to me there is no right or wrong in this hobby. Originally Posted by phreekntx210

This though is what the issue stems from, these Moco, BP, girls (Whales, pigs, etc.) believe they can ask for the same donation as much better looking established providers which causes a rate increase due to the fact.. Hot, better looking providers are looking at these girls (Whales, pigs, etc) and thinking well if they are asking for the same donation as myself then my time must be worth more.

And when the Whales, pigs, etc don't make it, unfortunately the donatio remains the same regardless.

So in theory the market is being dictated by what a person feels they are worth on the inside, as blind as they may be as to whether what's on the outside matches...
I can agree that with the new ladies coming in with a high rate and then you get some of the Gents paying the price .so then what happens is that us providers who have been providing for you gentlemen all these Year's say hey if they are putting out for them then they need to put out for us as well ...lol but in all reality I think anything over 200 for a so so provider is over rated why put out out 250-300 when there's plenty of other providers with the same great service . but really gentlemen its your fault for the high increase I can almost guarantee that if you gentlemen STOP paying the high price most providers will come down to a more reasonable rate .

I have always kept my rates very reasonable and have stayed pretty steady and I thank you gentlemen for your service

But remember gentlemen you get what you pay for so if your complaining about the high rate then Dont come in asking for cimnqns Greek 5 pops and everything else that you ask for !!!!
heh i like the way you think !