Planning a visit.... Where to stay?

Hello all,

I would love to visit San Antonio for a weekend and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good hotel to stay at or where most providers usually stay for hotel incalls? Also, do you think it is worth traveling to? I know a lot of gals in Austin go to San Antonio, Houston and Dallas but I am still unsure how it all works (regarding traveling and providing).

Thanks!
Medical center, Airport.. stay away from downtown.
I use Priceline look for 3 star in airport or medical center. Now if are gonna sightsee then some deals on river walk area. If you working would not stay downtown, parking can be an issue
Based on your showcase and reviews, I say you should definitely visit us here in SA. Stay wherever you want to and I'll try to get there. Really, parking in downtown SA is not that bad on weekends.
Thank you guys! I am looking to head down in August before classes start up again. Probably a Fri-Sat. I'll post an ad closer to the date and if enough people would like to see me then I'll head down.

Do any of you know how to make it not obvious that I'm a provider? I don't use a hotel here. But won't it look strange if people keep coming in and out of the room? I am low volume so I won't see many but I've just never used a hotel and I don't want to risk anything
Thank you guys! I am looking to head down in August before classes start up again. Probably a Fri-Sat. I'll post an ad closer to the date and if enough people would like to see me then I'll head down.

Do any of you know how to make it not obvious that I'm a provider? I don't use a hotel here. But won't it look strange if people keep coming in and out of the room? I am low volume so I won't see many but I've just never used a hotel and I don't want to risk anything Originally Posted by alexis02305
Ask the clients not to knock on the door when they arrive, be ready to open as soon as they walk up to your door.

Bring your own washcloths and towels as well.

When checking in, dress way down and low key. Wear a wedding ring.

Many great tips in the Powder Room
And whatever you do, don't give your hobby number at check in. A provider I visited a few years ago in NOLA did that and the manager Googled the number - he was walking to her room to throw her out as I was walking down the hall on my way out - close brush with death!
Thank you so much!
And whatever you do, don't give your hobby number at check in. A provider I visited a few years ago in NOLA did that and the manager Googled the number - he was walking to her room to throw her out as I was walking down the hall on my way out - close brush with death! Originally Posted by Louigi
Ask the clients not to knock on the door when they arrive, be ready to open as soon as they walk up to your door.

Bring your own washcloths and towels as well.

When checking in, dress way down and low key. Wear a wedding ring.

Many great tips in the Powder Room Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Like both points, might be good to add to post by Camille

Traveling to SA? How to make the best out of your tour!
Welcome,

Good luck on your visit to SA.

SF
Like both points, might be good to add to post by Camille

Traveling to SA? How to make the best out of your tour! Originally Posted by Jislander
What was crazy is the girl that did that toured a lot and had been in the business for years and it never dawned on her to not use her hobby number!
Hey sweetie I'm in San Antonio now, and when I'm here usually I stick to NW LOOP 410 area or the Medical Center... Real easy to blend in around those...
Good luck on your trip here.